Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 114838 - from Emma (Great Britain) - 2016-12-20
: "Looking for a penpal school in France"

Hi there, I am a French teacher in a primary school near London. My pupils would love to partner up with a school in France, so that we can write to you and learn more about the lives of children in France. It would be great if we could find a school that would like to write back to us too!

Kind regards,
Mrs E Hicks

114838 -
modify delete 118608 - Reply from Sabrina (France) - 2017-09-24

Hi, I teach in a Normandy school and I'm very interested by your project.
My students are between 7 and 10 years. They are really motivated by a correspondence with others students in a English-speaking country.
Their level is average but I'm sure they'll progress thanks to this exchange.
We are ready to speak about our daily routine, hobbies, way of life and our country with pleasure.
What do you think ? Are u interested ?

114838 -
modify delete 117922 - Reply from Abdel (France) - 2017-09-03

Hello,

I teach English to 13-14 y/o in France and I'd love to find pen pals in the UK to exchange letters (French/English), video messages or skype meetings if possible, let me know if you're interested, best regards,

Abdel

114838 -
modify delete 116924 - Reply from virginie (France) - 2017-07-26

bonjour,
je suis professeur en France (Normandie) et j'ai des élèves de cm2 (24) qui ont 10 11 ans. Je veux correspondre par lettre et par mail ou web cam avec des élèves vivant en Angleterre. Nous voulons échanger pour partager nos cultures.

merci de votre réponse
virginie courcy

114838 -
modify delete 114976 - Reply from N (France) - 2017-01-02

Hello,
I am e teacher in a little French primary school near Nice. My students are learning English and i would like them to improve their language by having a penfriend from an English spoken country. They have and different levels, they are 6 years old.

I hope you will be interested. My email is nair_lopes@hotmail.com

114838 -
modify delete 114919 - Reply from Léa (France) - 2016-12-29

Hello,
I'm a french student in the south of France.
My class (CE1 8 years old) and I are looking for an english speaking class (about the same age) to exchange mails and videos to practise our english and learn about other country way of life.
You can write to me if you are interested.
Hoping to hear from you soon!
Léa

114838 -
modify delete 114851 - Reply from Marie (France) - 2016-12-21

Hello, I am a primary school teacher in France. Our school is near Cognac, in Charente. My pupils are between 8 and 10. We would be really interested in a correspondance with an English class ! You can contact me by email.
Kind regards,
Marie

114838 -
modify delete 114842 - Reply from Lauren (France) - 2016-12-20

Hello Emma, I'm looking for english-speaking pupils for my french students (CM2), I let my mail address above, if you wanna write me ;)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info