Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 113965 - from Ema (Indonesia) - 2016-10-19
: "High school grade 10 (15 years) looking for pen pal to improve their English"

Hi. I am an English teacher in Indonesia, lookin for a school/personal to collaborate in pen pal activity. there 3 classes includes 17 students each. Cherioooo

113965 -
modify delete 124099 - Reply from Soza (Greece) - 2018-10-04

Hello. My name is Soza and I am the owner of a private school for foreign languages. I have students from A2 to B1 who would be willing to collaborate with you. We will be waiting for your reply.
With kind regards
Soza

113965 -
modify delete 119717 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2017-11-09

Greetings! I have a group that would be interested in writing to your group. We are a community service organization that includes teenagers from all over the world. We are currently writing to schools in Poland, Turkey and Thailand and our students love it. If you are interested, please come back to me and we can get started! Many thanks!

Dr. Herrera

113965 -
modify delete 114520 - Reply from Julia (Netherlands) - 2016-11-20

Hi there!;D
My name is Julia and I'm a 16 year old girl from the Netherlands. I love singing & dancing. I like to talk to students of you and I hope we can share both about our country's and of course have a lot of fun. I've been this holiday in Indonesia and I loved it so so much! The people are so sweet and the nature is so amazing!:D
Have a nice day & I hope to hear from you!:) Julia

113965 -
modify delete 114364 - Reply from Gönül (Turkey) - 2016-11-09

Hello, I'm an English teacher in Turkey and looking for exchange students for my high school students so that they can improve their English language and have fun.My students are motivated and eager to meet people around the world.Please write to me if you're interested in.
My mail: blondie8506@hotmail.com

113965 -
modify delete 113989 - Reply from Mina (Greece) - 2016-10-20

Hi,
My name is Mina and I run a language school in Athens, Greece. I have 17 students who would love to write letters with one of your class. Indonesia sounds so exotic to them. It would be a wonderful experience for them to talk to kids who live so far away and they are used to such a different way of life.
If you are interested, send me an email so that we can arrange the detalis.
Have a nice day,
Mina

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info