Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 113294 - from Angelina (Greece) - 2016-09-22
: "Lets' speak English!"

Hello,

I am an English teacher at a language centre in Greece. I would like to have one of my classes (ages 9-10) correspond with other kids in English. My students are looking forward to making new friends from other countries!

Thank you,
Angelina

113294 -
modify delete 114171 - Reply from Christopher (Great Britain) - 2016-10-28

I'm a year 6 teacher at a Primary School in Surrey, England. We are currently studying Ancient Greece and will now be moving onto Modern day Greece. I would love the opportunity for my pupils to write and email with peers living and studying in Greece. Would this be something you are interested in trying to arrange?

113294 -
modify delete 113675 - Reply from Aimee (USA) - 2016-10-05

Hello! I am a school counselor and gifted and talented teacher in Mannford Oklahoma in the United States. We are a rural, middle to low income community. The students are between the ages of 8-11. I would love to start a pen pal program with my students. I have around 40 that would participate.

Do we sound like we could be a match?

Sincerely,

Aimee Winton

113294 -
modify delete 113559 - Reply from Agnieszka (Poland) - 2016-09-30

Hello, I'm an English teacher in a Primary school in the south-west of Poland. I'd like students from my school to exhange information (emails) about culture, traditions, but also other everyday staff with students from other European countries. Please write if you're interested,
Agnieszka

113294 -
modify delete 113475 - Reply from cherie (USA) - 2016-09-27

I teach fifth grade and have a class of 18 students aged 10-11. We would love to start writing your class letters as soon as possible! Would you be interested?

113294 -
modify delete 113327 - Reply from sannilotta (France) - 2016-09-22

Hello Angelina! I just saw your message on the forum for penpals around the world. I am a teacher in a class of 28 pupils near Paris and we are looking for another class around the world to exchange with. The pupils are between 8 and 9, beginners in english but really motivated. Have you already found a class?

Best regards,

Sannilotta and pupils from Cm1 A :)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info