Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 112856 - from Graham (Japan) - 2016-09-09
: "Special education students in Tokyo looking to improve writing skills"

I'm the ALT at a special education school in Tokyo, Japan. The next Olympics will be held here in Tokyo in 2020 and the teacher I work closely with has asked me to help find pen pals for his high school students.

It is our wish for the students to write letters, postcards, etc. to special education students in the USA in preparation for the games.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Graham

112856 -
modify delete 127335 - Reply from Peggy (USA) - 2019-12-11

Good Morning:
I work in a high school class of special needs students aged 14-20. We would love to start a pen pal relationship with your class. We are located in New York and have 8 students.
Thank you

112856 -
modify delete 127331 - Reply from Peggy (USA) - 2019-12-10

Hello:

Are you still looking for pen pals? I work in a special ed high school class in New York. We have 8 students aged 14-20.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you

112856 -
modify delete 127327 - Reply from Peggy (USA) - 2019-12-10

Hello:

Are you still looking for pen pals? I work in a special ed high school class in New York. We have 8 students aged 14-20.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you

112856 -
modify delete 126748 - Reply from Amber (USA) - 2019-10-17

Hi. I am a coach with special Olympics in America. My son is wanting a penpal specifically from Japan. I am going to be showing this post to his teacher and maybe she will get his class involved with your pen pal exchange.

112856 -
modify delete 124017 - Reply from Sinead (Canada) - 2018-10-01

Hi there!

I have 13 students who would love to communicate with kids in another country; they are in high school, but their literacy levels are considerably lower because of learning disabilities. I'm thinking your students' English levels and mine may be an appropriate match. We would like to communicate using postcards (they will be working on Griffin and Sabine, so this would support their study of that book).

How does this sound to you?

Best
Sinead

112856 -
modify delete 121390 - Reply from Mahvi (USA) - 2018-05-03

Hello Graham,

I teach at a high school. If you are still seeking penpals for any students, we have both language club students and SPED students who would love a penpal from another country. Please reach out to me if interested or if you know of any other schools in your area looking for penpals from the US.

Thank you!
Mahvi

112856 -
modify delete 115731 - Reply from Kelsie (USA) - 2017-03-14

I may be 17 years old, but i enjoy making new friends!
Hello, my name is Kelsie, I am a student at a school in Montana. Our high school is very small. I take: English 3, US History, Web Design (online course), Math, Band, Spanish 2, and Publishing Technology. I am a junior in high school. School is very important to me, as well as music, and family. What are you learning in school? How exciting is it to know that the 2020 Olympics will be held in Tokyo, Japan?
Sincerely,
Kelsie Frey

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info