Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 11242 - from Nelly Cruz (Mexico) - 2006-07-12
: "Correspondance"

Hi I'm an English Teacher at Universidad Latina in Mexico I'd to improve my english and share teaching tips with teachers from other countries. And have our students sending e-mails for practicing writing and reading comprehension if there's someone interested please feel free to ask anything you want.

Thank you
Best Regards
Mrs. Nelly Cruz

11242 -
modify delete 33912 - Reply from selin (Turkey) - 2010-03-29

Hola !Yo soy selin viso en Turquia.I am interested in your messages.I am SElin from Turkey,I am a uni student department of french.I would like to have a friend from Mexico,ýf they want they can add me their msn,I would like to represent them my country as well.

11242 -
modify delete 25216 - Reply from Mahoro (Rwanda) - 2008-06-11

Hello teacher,i'm very happy to seeing your messager;i don't know what i can tell you.i'm student in university;in facult the sciences economics,but i know frensh.but i try to speaking bit english.so i'm Rwandan our country is development by using english the reason why i beg you to encourange me to know english then you are english teacher.thank you.

11242 -
modify delete 23733 - Reply from Sally (Luxembourg) - 2008-02-08

Hello!
My name is Sally, I'm 20 and I'm from Luxembourg. I'm a student at London SOuth Bank University and I would be interested to enter in contact with some Mexican students. I study Spanish in evening classes, but it isn't very good yet and I'd like to improve it, so I could help with English and your students could help with Spanish. Please contact me if you are interested SaBu1987@hotmail.com
Bye!
Sally

11242 -
modify delete 19848 - Reply from eli (Mexico) - 2007-07-06

i wana talk in spanish

11242 -
modify delete 17834 - Reply from Jenifer (USA) - 2007-03-04

Hola Senora Cruz,
My name is Jenifer Malone and I am a student teacher in Southaven, Mississippi, USA. I am teaching a reading lesson in two weeks to my fourth graders, ages nine and ten years. We are reading an autobiography about a Mexican - American little girl who tells of all the things she did with her family when she was young. I wanted to try and find a school my students could write to or email about the different things that are in the story; find out what things the other students like to do with their families and tell what my students do with theirs. Sort of like pen pals. We could do it for the rest of the semester if you are interested. I was wondering what age group you have. I would be fine writing to older students, that way both sets of students still get the practice in the desired area. We are learning about writitng friendly letters. Well thank you very much and please email me if you are interested.
Gracias,
Jenifer Malone
P.S. I know very little Spanish but would like to learn more. It's not one of my students objectives but would be nice for them to get a little bit of exposure to it. Thank you.

11242 -
modify delete 17683 - Reply from Annni Larouche (Canada) - 2007-02-27

Hello, my students and I would like to communicate with you because we speak french and english and we also want to learn spanish it would be a great.

11242 -
modify delete 16666 - Reply from alain (Burkina Faso) - 2007-01-07

bonjour
comment ça vas .les activités la santé,et la famille.je m'appel alain .j'aime me faire des amis.j'ai trouvé votre email et je desire qu'on devienne des amis.amis pour la vie et durable.aurevoir et a bientot.j'attends

11242 -
modify delete 11374 - Reply from Mandeson (Congo (Dem. Rep)) - 2006-07-17

Hi, my name is Mandeson. I am both an english teacher-translator as well as radio-tv producer-broadcaster working for a mining company and a local tv channel here in Kinshasa/DRCongo. I really feel need to be corresponding witn you, right ?

Best regards,
Mandeson

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info