Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 111522 - from Sandra (Argentina) - 2016-07-07
: "Looking for penpals for my students"

Hi, I´m Sandra and I teach English as a second language in a school of English in Argentina. Our institute, The Oyster is in a small town called Capitán Sarmiento. I´m looking for penpals for a group of 10 students aged 10 to 12. We´ll be more than happy to hear from you.

111522 -
modify delete 116488 - Reply from Erin (Germany) - 2017-06-29

Hello!

My name is Erin, I teach grade 4 at an international school in Germany. My students are from all over the world and are a mix of English native speakers and second language speakers. As such there is also a range in fluency, but all can write letters very well.

We are about to go on Summer break until late August, but would be very interested in writing to your students in the new school year. We may do this just in our classroom, but are also looking to start up a letter writing group. If you are interested in writing to some of my students, please get in touch.

Warm regards,
Erin Hopkins

111522 -
modify delete 112155 - Reply from MARIANA (USA) - 2016-08-16

Hola Sandra, soy argentina, mi hijo Daniel Blas (11) es americano y quiere tener un penpal de Argentina. Su correo e es: danielblas.mi@gmail.com

Por favor puedes copiarme en el primer corrreo a el ? muchas gracias, Mariana.

111522 -
modify delete 111670 - Reply from Katarzyna Kuropatwa (Poland) - 2016-07-15

I teach English in a small town in Poland. I happen to have a group of 10 in the age group you are looking for. Please let me know if you would like us to become penfriends with your school. Looking forward to your answer.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info