Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 110887 - from Niall (Korea) - 2016-05-11
: "ESL class hoping to practice English and make friends"

Hi,
I teach in a private English academy in South Korea. I am starting a pen pal program with middle school students (age 12-15) at the moment and I am hoping to match my students with other English learners of the same age in any country in the world. If I am able to extend the program I have between thirty and fifty students looking for penpals.
I would like the students to be able to send scanned letters and perhaps videos so they can practice speaking and writing. If you are teaching ESL please get in touch ^_^
Thanks!

110887 -
modify delete 127854 - Reply from Rashmi (Sri Lanka) - 2020-06-10

Hi Teacher I am Rashmi I'm live in Sri Lanka you can help me please

I am pretty and beautifully please Teacher plese .... Reply me

110887 -
modify delete 127805 - Reply from Rashmi (Sri Lanka) - 2020-05-16

Hi you can find me to Korean friend 12years old

110887 -
modify delete 124101 - Reply from Soza (Greece) - 2018-10-04

Hello
My name is Soza and I am the owner of a private school for foreign languages in Greece. I have some students from A1 to B1 level who would be willing to collaborate with your students for a pen pal project. Please let me know if you are interested.
With kind regards.
Soza

110887 -
modify delete 115101 - Reply from Lenny (Reunion) - 2017-01-16

Hello, nice to meet you, I'm a french girl who lives in Reunion Island. I'm 15. I saw your post on the forum. And I'm very interested to talk with you all and share culture, etc. I'm in an EsL class too and I have a good english level. I was certified by Cambridge University of my B1 level. Korean is my favorite language and I'm trying to learning it. I can talk by email , skype, discordapp, etc!
I want to have many korean friends! Too I can help in English or French and maybe creole if you want! Thanks for reading! I hope you will respond! Have a nice day!

110887 -
modify delete 114894 - Reply from Chris (Japan) - 2016-12-27

I'm a teacher in Japan with a class of 16 students who are enthusiastic about Korean culture in particular. We'd definitely be interested in an exchange and have previously sent letters to other countries. Please get in touch and I can have them write letters in their next class!

110887 -
modify delete 114203 - Reply from Gail (Trinidad & Tobago) - 2016-10-30

Hello My name is Gail. I teach a small after school class and I will like my students to explore different cultures. We will love to help your students with English. I can get different age groups but it's about 15 students interested

110887 -
modify delete 111056 - Reply from Martins (Italy) - 2016-06-02

Hello Niall. I am writing to from Italy ( near Venice). I have a student who is 14 years old and is very interested in Korea and everything related to your beautiful country. She speaks Italian, Spanish , English and is learning German at school. She Is planning on studying Korean on her own this summer. I hope one of your students could be interested in her. She is willing to write either by scanning letter, videos and even snail mail.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards from Italy.
Martina

110887 -
modify delete 111044 - Reply from Teresa (Poland) - 2016-06-01

Hi, I teach English in a beautiful town in Poland. My students are 16 and eager to know other cultures and meet new friends by snail mail. If you are interested let me know.

110887 -
modify delete 110925 - Reply from Lydia (France) - 2016-05-16

Hello!
My name is Lydia.
I teach in a school in France with students with learning difficulties. My students have 14-15 years and we want to share by writing letters with teenagers from other countries!
If you are interested, let me know!
See you !

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info