Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 110813 - from Ewa (Poland) - 2016-05-02
: "Who will reply to our letters"

I am a Polish teacher of English in a small school near Warsaw. My students are 6-13 years old (43 altogether) and those aged 10-11 have written letters introducing themselves. It was a guided writing exercise, so maybe a little boring, but I hope it may develop into something more interesting... Can anybody receive these letters and have their students reply by snail mail?
Kind regards
Ewa

110813 -
modify delete 110952 - Reply from Garrett (USA) - 2016-05-22

Hi I have a son who is 5 that is interested in foreign cultures and would like to write to kids. Please let me know. Boy or girl doesn't matter. I want him to experience life in other countries.

110813 -
modify delete 110901 - Reply from Virginia (USA) - 2016-05-11

Hello! My 6-year-old son needs to write a letter to a pen pal from Poland (a country his ancestors are from) for a Cub Scout family heritage requirement. Could he send a letter to one of your younger students? I'm sure my 9-year-old boy would love to write too, so if you have two volunteers that would be perfect! Sorry I can't offer you a whole class of students, but I'm very excited about this opportunity! Thank you for your consideration.

110813 -
modify delete 110881 - Reply from madeleine (Burkina Faso) - 2016-05-10

Bonjour ,
je suis directrice d'une ecole primaire privee a ouagadougou (BURKINA FASO).
votre annonce nous interesse et nous aimerions bien correspondre avec vous.

Merci de nous repondre.

email: madoued81@yahoofr

110813 -
modify delete 110824 - Reply from Susie Chan (USA) - 2016-05-03

Hi Ewa,

We would be glad to receive your letters and send by via snail mail. We live in Southern California, USA. I hope this works for your students. I sent you an email with our school address. Once we receive them we will send them off. We also have introduction letters ready to send to you.

Sincerely,

Susie

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info