Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 110106 - from Sabine (Germany) - 2016-02-01
: "3rd & 4th Grade English Students (12-15 boys and girls, Ages 7-11))"

Hi!
I'm an elementary school teacher in Germany and I am looking for pen pals for my English students (boys and girls, ages 7-11). We will begin in mid-February and we are very much looking forward to learning about your country while practicing our English. These students have either learned English for half a year or for 1 1/2 years. Thus, they are beginners but eager to share and to make use of their knowledge.
We are very excited to hear from you!
- Sabine

110106 -
modify delete 116982 - Reply from Michelle (Great Britain) - 2017-07-31

Hi I've been searching for a pen pal for my 6 year old son Theo, who's extremely interested in learning German. In our town we don't know of any German families and he has been trying to teach himself lots of German but it's only through reading books (Basic) we do not teach children a language in the U.K. Until they are 11yrs old. However I believe kids learn a language better at a young age. He is very eager to learn and would love to write to a German child. It would be great to send a letter. Please contact me if you're interested. Bis bald. Michelle.

110106 -
modify delete 114986 - Reply from Shelly (USA) - 2017-01-03

I hope this message finds you well. I am a 4th grade teacher in Missouri and would like to be able to hook my students up with a classroom in your area. We would like to do actually mail if that is a possibility. If you could return the message I would really like to get this started right away.
Thank you

110106 -
modify delete 110997 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2016-05-25

Hello I am French I am Soléna I'm 11, I can speak English and I would love to correspond with your entire class! I can also speak a little German.

110106 -
modify delete 110899 - Reply from Jennifer (USA) - 2016-05-11

Hello, I teach second grade in Florida in the USA. I would be interested in getting penpals for my students this year and next year. Please let me know if interested

110106 -
modify delete 110830 - Reply from Melissa (Australia) - 2016-05-04

Hello! I am a Year 2 teacher from Australia and have come across your email. I am looking to connect with a class from a completely different background from our students. There are 14 students in my class and they range in age from 6-8. We would love to write/communicate with your class (either by mail/post or email) learn more about your culture/country and practice our writing skills with an authentic audience.

110106 -
modify delete 110352 - Reply from Daniele (Italy) - 2016-03-03

Hi I am an english teacher of Italy. I teach in a little primary school in a little village in the north of Italy. I have a class of 10 pupils who are 9, 10 years old. We would like to speak o english with you

110106 -
modify delete 110186 - Reply from Midori (Japan) - 2016-02-12

Hello Sabine,
I'm Midori, teaching English to 4 boys of 8-9 years old. They are all eager to have a boy penpal their age.

Most of them started learning English from 4-5 years old. But they only come to class once a week after school so they are still primary writers.
I hope they will improve their writing skills motivated by their interest of their penpals outside our country. I hope I could get good matches with yours.

Best wishes,
Midori

110106 -
modify delete 110124 - Reply from Lyndsey (USA) - 2016-02-04

Home taught students that are in middle school, age 12. Very interested in learning about other countries and cultures. Thank you.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info