Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 110093 - from Sofia (Sweden) - 2016-02-01
: "Looking for penpals"

Hello! I have a class of 14 pupils year 5 in a little school in Sweden. Learning english can be tricky and believe that communication is the key. So I'm looking for penpals in the elementary school. We're interested in exchanging letters via post to hear about your lives and share some of our own. Please get in contact if you're interested.

110093 -
modify delete 120121 - Reply from NASSIMA (France) - 2017-12-07

Hello, I am a teacher in a French primary school. If you are still looking for a foreign school with whom to correspond, please do not hesitate to contact me. See you soon, I hope. Nassima

110093 -
modify delete 115324 - Reply from levi (Kenya) - 2017-02-01

greetings from kenya africa we are a kenyan school from nairobi kenya our school and students woul;d like to penpal with you to learn your cultures and lifestyles and also improve english language

110093 -
modify delete 112736 - Reply from Jamie (USA) - 2016-09-05

I am a third grade teacher from Seattle, WA and I would be so excited to have my class (8-9 year olds) write letters to your students and visa versa. I am looking for a way to help kids realize they can relate to all kinds of people around the world! :)

110093 -
modify delete 112605 - Reply from LUCIANO CHRISTOPHER (Tanzania) - 2016-09-01

Hi
My name is LUCIANO CHRISTOPHER, a body chairman of KIWANJA CHA NDEGE PRIMARY SCHOOL,in a CAPITAL CITY of TANZANIA.I would like to share experience and how to teach english as well visiting each other.
I would like my teachers to have comunication with you and your school
I am looking forward to hear from soon
your truly
LUCIANO CHRISTOPHER
CHAIRMAN

110093 -
modify delete 112533 - Reply from CATHERINE (France) - 2016-08-29

Hello !
I'm a school teacher in Paris (France), with 28 pupils who are around 10/11 years old. I would be interested in corresponding in English, by mail (post). What do you think ?

Sincerely

Catherine

110093 -
modify delete 111213 - Reply from Karolina (Lithuania) - 2016-06-16

Hi, my name is Karolina. I'm looking for a penpal, who could to hepl me with English language. My general purpose is to learn English language. I speak English a little bit, but not so good, so i want to suggest you to communicate with me!! You would help me to improve!! If you agree with this, write me back!!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info