Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 109531 - from James (Great Britain) - 2015-12-07
: "Looking for Spanish Pen pals for my pupils age 12 - 14"

Hi,

I am a Spanish teacher at school near Manchester. I am looking for pen pals for my students in year 8 (age 13 to 14). We would like the to exchange hand written letters with pupils of a similar age in the first instance, perhaps with a view to organising an exchange in future years.

109531 -
modify delete 131580 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2024-03-19

Dear colleague,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

109531 -
modify delete 122184 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2018-06-20

Dear colleague,
Are you interested in carrying out a two way exchange of students with a Spanish High School located in Málaga (south coast of Spain)?. Our school is just at 10 minutes walk distance from the beach. We can offer nice host families, motivating teachers, excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city. We have experience in eTwinning projects and Erasmus + projects(K229).
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Best regards.
Reme Vera
email: remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

109531 -
modify delete 121168 - Reply from Cristina (Spain) - 2018-03-24

Hi James! I have read your message and I am interested in finding penpals for my students aged 13 to 15. I would be interesting to do a physical exchange next year if possible. We could start with e-mails written in English by my students and in Spanish by yours. My high-school is located near Tarragona (50 km away from Barcelona). Would you be interested?

109531 -
modify delete 121076 - Reply from ANA CAAMAÑO (Spain) - 2018-03-11

Hello,my name is Ana.I am an english teacher at a secondary school in Galicia(in the north west of Spain),by the coast in a touristic village called Sanxenxo.I teach 12-16 students.I would be interested in a penpal exchange,to start with, and then in a school
exchange ,if possible.There are 20 students per group at the moment.
If you are interested,please contact me as soon as possible.
Ana Caamaño.

109531 -
modify delete 120842 - Reply from Leyre (Spain) - 2018-02-14

Hi James,

Are you still interested in a spanish secondary school to exchange letters with? I am an English teacher at a school in a small town in Toledo (Quintanar de la Orden), and we are looking for a school in the UK to start an exchange program. My students are 15 years old, and would love to meet other students from their age.
Our school has a long tradition of exchanges (France, Italy and EEUU), so don't worry about organizing it.
Looking forward to your reply,

Leyre Pérez
English teacher

109531 -
modify delete 118945 - Reply from Beatriz (Spain) - 2017-10-04

Hi James! My name is Beatriz and I teach english in a beautiful school/high school in Córdoba, north of Andalusia. I am looking for a group of students like yours to share and exchange cultural aspects of their country with my group of students. We'd love to get in touch all along the course and make friends, what is the most important.
If you want our students to have fun, get motivated in class and make new foreign friends, please contact me: beatriz.cordoba.navarro@gmail.com

109531 -
modify delete 114907 - Reply from mabrouka jridi (Tunisia) - 2016-12-27

I'm a Tunisian English teacher. I'd like to set a penpal exchange with a school in an english coutry.I want my students to practise the English language and learn about other countries culture.waiting for your soon reply . Best reguards.

109531 -
modify delete 114691 - Reply from ROCIO MEJIAS (Spain) - 2016-12-04

HELLO, Iam a ESL teacher at Secondary School in Madrid, SPAIN
My students are from 11-16 and most of them are so eager to find an e-penfriend from the Uk.. so, it sounds perfect for us.
We could arrange to start thir correspondence asap....
We are at IES JUAN RAMON JIMENEZ
MADRID
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
ROCIO MEJIAS
ESL TEACHER
IES JUAN RAMON JIMENEZ
MADRID
SPAIN

109531 -
modify delete 114375 - Reply from Benjamin Donat (Spain) - 2016-11-10

Hi,

I am an English teacher teaching students between 13-14 years old. I work in a high school in a town called Sant Andreu de la Barca next to Barcelona. We would be interested in beginning a written exchange with English students in a near future.

109531 -
modify delete 114080 - Reply from Ainoa (Spain) - 2016-10-25

Hi James,

I'm Ainoa, an English teacher in a high school in Barcelona, ages from 12-14. We are also looking for pen pals in order to practice ENglish and having a great experience exchanging different cultures.

As I have seen, you are looking for a Spanish group.

If you are interested, let us know.

Thanks.

109531 -
modify delete 113936 - Reply from Elena (Spain) - 2016-10-17

Dear colleague,

My name is Elena Vallet and I am an English and French teacher in the Catholic School la Baronía Sant Antoni Abad from Gilet (Valencia). It offers secondary education for students aged from 12 to 16 years old.
Gilet is a little and nice small town located close to Valencia (20 minutes).
Valencia is the third most important city of Spain. It is situated on the Mediterranean coast and enjoys a balmy weather and a wide range of culture and leisure.

I am writing with regard to a possible school exchange with our students (preferably years 9 or 10) for this academic year, 2016-2017.
The main goal of this exchange would be to improve the language while experiencing the lifestyle and culture of both countries. Even if your students do not learn Spanish at school, this exchange would provide them self-development and an international adventure.

After having had a look on the main airlines companies, I have seen that flights from Manchester to Valencia are not expensive at all and, as students would stay with the families, the total amount would be affordable for everyone.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
If you are interested, please answer to evalletm@gmail.com

Best regards,

Elena Vallet

109531 -
modify delete 113064 - Reply from Michael (Cuba) - 2016-09-14

Hi James,
I have quite a lot of English speaking students who would like to write snailmail letters. I have all their biodata ready to send if you want to share details. This is one of their extra-curricular activities.
Regards,
Michael
(teacher of physics, International School of Havana)

109531 -
modify delete 110031 - Reply from Consuelo (Spain) - 2016-01-27

Good evening, I'm an English teacher at a school in Spain. Our school is located in a village in the central part of the country. We are really interested in setting up a pen pal project so that our students can practise their English and establish friendship with British students. Looking forward to your answer.

109531 -
modify delete 109642 - Reply from Pamela (Spain) - 2015-12-16

Good afternoon,

Are you still interested in Spanish Pen pals for your students? I have a class of
young students who are interested in having English Pen pals.

Many thanks,
Pamela.
La Galera, Tarragona, Spain.

109531 -
modify delete 109595 - Reply from Gulcan (Turkey) - 2015-12-12

Hello from turkey! Ý am an english teacher in a secondary school. My students are really enthusiastic about writing and having the pen pals. By the way my students and i are coming to manchester in july. If you are interested i am looking forward for your e- mail.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info