Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 108986 - from Leena (Finland) - 2015-11-03
: "Looking for penpals ages between 10-12"

Hello to all you fellow teachers!
My name is Leena and I am a primary school English teacher in Southern Finland. I teach children between the ages of 10-12 and they have expressed an interest in getting in touch with international penpals. The amount of pupils I have that are interested is about 30.
We would love to work together with native English-speakers but are interested in other countries and cultures as well. So if you have about 30 pupils who are between the ages of 10-12 and are interested in having a Finnish penpal, please let me know! It would be lovely to get in touch before Christmas so that we could exchange Christmas cards.

108986 -
modify delete 126740 - Reply from Agnes (Romania) - 2019-10-16

Dear Leena,
My name is Agnes and I teach English at primary and secondary level. We would be interested in exchanging letters and cards with your students. I have students Between 10-12. In one class I have fewer than 30 but I can make that number from two groups.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
Agnes

108986 -
modify delete 123802 - Reply from Annie Claude (Senegal) - 2018-09-20

Hello ,I am Annie a teacher from Senegal .I would like to visit Finland 's schools because of the educative 's system.I need to receive invitations from many finland's schools. Lots of greetings from Senegal Annie

108986 -
modify delete 113665 - Reply from Dalia (USA) - 2016-10-05

Greetings ...
I am a middle school teacher in McAllen,Texas (USA)have about about 130 kids .. But have one class of 30. My children would love to have penpals to learn about different cultures, share stories, exchange drawings and pictures.

Please email to Dalia.flores@mcallenisd.net to set something up if you're still looking.

Thank you

108986 -
modify delete 113557 - Reply from Lauren (USA) - 2016-09-30

Hi! I have a fifth grade class, ages 10 - 11. I so admire the Finish educational system and would love for myself and my students to have pen pals in Finland.

108986 -
modify delete 112600 - Reply from Marjorie (USA) - 2016-09-01

Hi,
I'm a fifth grade Teacher from Phoenix, Arizona. We'd love to share our school year with you and your students!

108986 -
modify delete 112254 - Reply from Amy (USA) - 2016-08-20

Hello!
I am a 5th grade teacher in Florida, USA and would love to set up a pen pal program for my students aged 10-11. I teach social studies and English Language Arts, and this would be a great way to get the kids excited about writing!

108986 -
modify delete 111822 - Reply from Nader (Tunisia) - 2016-07-27

Hello;
We currently have a nursery school for levels ranging from elementary to college and we opt for the launch of a primary and secondary private school in a European educational system for that I come to you with the idea that your advertisement feen m ' attracted and it seems interesting .
Pending read you I wish you good reception.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Bonjour;
Nous disposons actuellement d'une garderie scolaire pour les niveaux allant du primaire au collége et nous optons pour le lancement d'une école primaire et secondaire privée selon un systéme éducatif européen pour cela je viens vers vous par cette idée vû que ton annonce m'a attiré et elle me semble interessante .
Dans l'attente de vous lire je vous souhaite une bonne réception.

108986 -
modify delete 111764 - Reply from LAURA (Italy) - 2016-07-21

Hello,
I am a primary school teacher in the North of Italy. I am looking for primary school age children who would be willing to exchange emails and letters in English.

Pupils here will be aged 9-11 and it would be great for them to meet children of their own age in other country.

If you are interested, please send me a message.
Greetings from Italy
Laura Buizza

108986 -
modify delete 109416 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2015-11-28

Hi Leena,
my pupils are 10-13 years old and are very keen on writing letters, exchanging postcards and small souvenirs with their peers from all over the world. There are 30 of them to match all of your pupils. Hope to hear from you soon,
Ania

108986 -
modify delete 109263 - Reply from Khadija (France) - 2015-11-17

Hello,
I am student in degree master in France to become teacher. I studies school pace in Finland and I would like have information about hours in fundamental school on subjects taught.
Thank you beforehand
Sincérely yours

108986 -
modify delete 109174 - Reply from Gerta (Poland) - 2015-11-12

Hello, I am an English teacher in Poland. My students always write with some school in the world. If you are interested we can start just let me know if you write first so I will forward our address or you would like us to start so I will need your address, Hope to hear from you soon-Gerta

108986 -
modify delete 108990 - Reply from Marine (Switzerland) - 2015-11-04

I forgot to tell you that they're 10-11 ! And that it would be nice if we could start as soon as possible too :)

108986 -
modify delete 108988 - Reply from Marine (Switzerland) - 2015-11-04

Hello !

My name is Marine, and I am studying to become a teacher. I would love to correspond with your class, as I have 29 pupils, who could correspond with your 30 pupils. I am actually practicing in a class for an on-the-job training and we would be happy to present our class to you ! But the first correspondence should take place in the month of November, as I only am in training up to the 27th of November. But the correspondance could continue with my class teacher after I finish my practice. Would that be okay for you ?

Have a nice day,

Marine L.
Switzerland

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info