Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 10816 - from Hege (Sweden) - 2006-06-26
: "Swedish 4th grade class looking for penpals"

I will be teaching a year 4 class from August this year (2006), and I would love to find a class in another country for them to correspond with, to practise reading and writing in English and to learn about life in another country, as well as sharing information about life in Sweden. There are 20 children in the class (11 boys, 9 girls), aged 9-10. If you have a similar class, please contact me!

10816 -
modify delete 22989 - Reply from Hicham (Morocco) - 2007-12-23

Hi !
How are you ?
I go through your mail while logging in www.studentsoftheworld.org.
I’m an English teacher living in Morocco. I’m 26 years old. I got my BA degree in English literature on 2005, and now I teach English for Junior High School students.
I want really to establish with you a penfriendship club by means of which we can help our students to improve and develop their skills in ESL.
I would be very gratful if accept me as your friend and coorporator…… !!!?
If you are really ready to do some writings with your students here is my email just give me a sign.
Yours with best regards
HiCham
PS I have some entirely briliant students in English

10816 -
modify delete 13921 - Reply from akshaye (India) - 2006-09-29

Hi, I'm akshaye from India.I am teacher. Teaching various subjects.age 35.One of the founding members of Eco Life Movement,supported and guided by Ecolife Foundations. Uppsala.E-mail me Akshaye_w_n@hotmail.com.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info