Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 106923 - from Emily (Australia) - 2015-08-25
: "Would love a pen pal"

Hi my name is Emily. I am a teacher and tutor. My student and myself are very interested in creating a pen pal.
We live in Melbourne. She is in grade 5 and I am 28.
We are been writing letters together and have enjoyed doing so that will would be thrilled in receiving mail!!!!
Contact me if any class or students are interested.
Kind Regards

106923 -
modify delete 122560 - Reply from Katherine (Great Britain) - 2018-07-18

Hey! I would be interested in a pen friend. I’m a newly qualified TEFL teacher and nanny, hoping to do some travelling and au pairing in Australia maybe next year. I’m 21 years old so may be more appropriate for you rather than your student, although I am happy to write letters to her as well :) best wishes, Katherine

106923 -
modify delete 119557 - Reply from FEDERICA (Italy) - 2017-11-01

Hi!
I am Federica Servente, an Italian teacher of Primary school. I’ m writing you because I am interested in connecting my Italian students with other students around the world. Having a pen pals creates opportunities for students to learn from one another, develop and improve English language. Students explore the communities where they live, indentifying similarities and differences among regions in their own country and between countries. Students learn about each other and develop collaborative relationships with peers.
I really would like connect Italian students from Reggio Emilia to your students, using Internet so that they could talk to each other and exchange ideas.
Can this be done with you and your students?
My students are 8 years old.
This is my e-mail: federica.servente@icspallanzani.org
I think that connecting students and teachers in different schools together be very rewarding experience!
Thank you very much. We wait for an email beginning our relationship!
Federica Servente

106923 -
modify delete 114312 - Reply from isabel (Spain) - 2016-11-06

Hello, I AM AN ENGLISH TEACHER IN SPAIN. MY STUDENTS ARE LEARNING ENGLISH AND THEY WOULD LOVE TO HAVE FRIENDS IN AUSTRALIA. THEY ARE 9 /10 YEARS AND THEY HOPE IT IS NOT TOO LATE FOR STARTING A FRIENDSHIP WITH YOURS.
THANK YOU
ISABEL

106923 -
modify delete 112473 - Reply from Jennifer (France) - 2016-08-28

Hello, i am teacher un the north of France (tourly). My pupils are 9-10 years. I'm interesting to writing lettres or mails with tour class.
This is our mail: ecoletourly@gmail.com
So soon

106923 -
modify delete 109641 - Reply from Celine F. (France) - 2015-12-16

Bonjour Emilie, je ne suis pas enseignante mais je recherche un ou une correspondante pour ma fille de 10 ans.
Je fais cette démarche pour qu'elle progresse en anglais. Ętes vous intéressé? Si oui, je pourrai éventuellement parler ŕ l'enseignante de ma fille pour la classe entičre. Merci pour votre réponse. Celine

106923 -
modify delete 108587 - Reply from Gönül (Turkey) - 2015-10-18

Hi, Daniel.My name is Gönül and I'm an English teacher in Turkey, Ankara (the capital city of Turkey).I've got many students whose levels shows variety and my students are in grade 5-6- and 7.

We have got penpals from three other countries in Europe but we'd like to meet the other country people and share a lot of things that we'll prepare.And maybe we can do exchange trips to learn different cultures.If you're interested in please send e-mail me.My e-mail address is: blondie8506@hotmail.com and my facebook address: Gönül Yazýlý.

106923 -
modify delete 108374 - Reply from Sherry (USA) - 2015-10-07

Hello, My Name is Sherry. I am a public school teacher in South Carolina, USA and interested in allowing my kindergarten students to become pen pals with students from Australia. We are studying about the Continent of Australia and would love to have students that we could correspond with. If you are interested, please email me and let me know. Thank you so much.

106923 -
modify delete 107218 - Reply from Emily (Australia) - 2015-09-01

To Guenola,
Claudia and I would love to communicate with your 30 pupils from Australia.
May you please personally email me at echadwick@live.com as Claudia and I are excited to start writing to you.
We just don't have an address or an email address which we can communicate from.
We may need the name of the school so we can post the letter to the correct address.
Regards
Emily

106923 -
modify delete 107039 - Reply from guénola (France) - 2015-08-27

Hi,
I'm an English teacher in PARIS, 7th area ,near the Eiffel tower!
Would be very happy to communicate with your pupils .
A class of 30 pupils, aged 10....

106923 -
modify delete 106928 - Reply from SB (France) - 2015-08-25

hello !!
I am a teacher in a primary school in the South of France near Bordeaux. I am looking for a penpals with a French or English speaking country. My 21 pupils have 9/10 years old..
Looking forward to reading from you
Best regards

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info