Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 106900 - from Luciana (Brazil) - 2015-08-24
: ""Brazilian in English class looking for penpals to practice english"""

Hi!I'm Luciana Montes from Brazil, I am an english teacher in a particular School . I have two class with 24 students each, with age about 9 and 10 years old.
They would love to communicate and exchange ideas, culture and experiences with others students.If you interested contact me please!my e-mail is : lumontesjornal@hotmail.com
I need for this year :)

106900 -
modify delete 129132 - Reply from Jack (Australia) - 2021-07-22

hello Luciana, I just read your letter on students of the world and I thought I would write to you and mention that I had been speaking to my ex-student Fernando who lived in Uruguaay, he now lives in Queensland and he has been speaking to me on the phone for about 60 minutes. Anyway, feel free to rate to me and I will write back and tell you about all of the wonderful new shortcuts that I have been showing children in Africa, in South America and in Japan

106900 -
modify delete 120136 - Reply from NASSIMA (France) - 2017-12-07

Hello, I am a teacher in a French primary school. If you are still looking for a foreign school with whom to correspond, please do not hesitate to contact me. See you soon, I hope. Nassima

106900 -
modify delete 113384 - Reply from cherie (USA) - 2016-09-25

Hello,my name is Cherie Free. I teach 5th grade (aged 10-11). I have two classes. One has of 18 students and another has 23 students. They would love to write to your students! Would you be interested in this?

106900 -
modify delete 112036 - Reply from Kara (USA) - 2016-08-10

Hello,I teach 4th grade in the state of Maine, USA. I have about 23 students and am interested in setting up pen pals for this coming year. My students are 9 and 10 years old, and some are refugees from other countries. If you are interested in exchanging letters please write back.
Thanks!
Kara

106900 -
modify delete 107231 - Reply from Jamin (USA) - 2015-09-01

I am a middle school teacher in Washington state and am interested in hearing from you regarding my students being pen pals with yours.

106900 -
modify delete 106993 - Reply from nancy (Canada) - 2015-08-26

HI! I am an English teacher in elementary school. My students are 11-12 years old. They are beginner and would like to have penpals. I have 16 students

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info