Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 106454 - from Evy (Norway) - 2015-08-10
: "Pen friends in Norway (snailmail)"

Hello!
I teach English as a foreign language in Norway. I would like to find pen friends(snailmail)for my class (11 students, age 9- 11 years old).

I am also looking for penfriends for 5 students, age 13- 15.
We can exchange drawings, postcards, pictures....

Looking forward to hear from you! Evy

106454 -
modify delete 120335 - Reply from Laura (USA) - 2017-12-29

Hello everyone,

My name is Laura and I'm writing to you about my daughter Lily who is currently looking for a pen pal. She'll be 9 years old this coming February and has traveled through some of the eastern region of the US and has lived in 3 different states. She studies her map constantly and wonders about traveling and different cultures. She's always received A's in all of her classes. She would very much like to have a pen pal, please let me know if one of your students would like to correspond with her.

106454 -
modify delete 112690 - Reply from Claudine (France) - 2016-09-03

I'm looking for an exchange by snail mail for my pupils who are between 10 and 15 ... they are very excited at the idea of really sending their letters ... and receiving some ... an exchange of 5 letters in the school year would be great , what do you think ? friendly yours
Claudine VINCENT ENGLISH TEACHER

106454 -
modify delete 108686 - Reply from Lyndsey (USA) - 2015-10-22

Hello. My name is Lyndsey and I homeschool in the United states. I have two 6th grade students who need to keep up with their writing skills and learn about other cultures. If interested please contact me. Thank you very much.

106454 -
modify delete 107238 - Reply from Jamin (USA) - 2015-09-01

I am a middle school teacher in Washington state and am interested in hearing from you regarding my students being pen pals with yours.

106454 -
modify delete 106540 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2015-08-12

Hello Evy,
I will be the head teacher of a class of 25 or maybe 26 pupils aged 10-11 (5th grade) and I would really like them to meet new people from around the world and at the same time to develop their English skills and learn about new cultures. We could exchange some postcards, drawings, pictures, power point presentations about our countries etc, just anything to form the friendship and practice English. And I will also teach the kids aged 13-15 so there is no problem to find penfriends for your pupils.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Ania

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info