Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 103798 - from Corinna (Germany) - 2015-05-25
: "Looking for partner school in Great Britain"

I'm an English teacher at a German FE College (students aged 16-20) and I'm looking for schools in Britain which would be interested in exchanging emails, doing projects together and perhaps even exchange visits. I look forward to hearing from you!
Many thanks
Corinna

103798 -
modify delete 112028 - Reply from Marjorie (Belgium) - 2016-08-10

Hello,
I am an English teacher in Virton, Belgium. Our mother language is French. I will teach a class of more or less 22 17 year-old pupils this year (2016-2017). Those pupils also follow classes of Geography & Science in English. They are in option "immersion - English" as it is called here. There are 2 such classes in our school. I would like my pupils to exchange e-mails, we could try to communicate via skype and why not meet some days in your country and some in ours. We would communicate in English. My colleague might be interested as well.

103798 -
modify delete 109350 - Reply from KAP AU PAIR JOB (France) - 2015-11-23

Hello,
I wonder if you could help us. We are a french Au Pair agency and we are looking for girls who would like to be Au Pair in our french host families.
We currently have a lovely family looking for a girl from January for 6/8 months to care for a 2 year and half old little boy. The family lives in town.
If you hear anyone interested in this job offer, they can contact us at info@kapaupair.com
our website is www.kapaupair.com
thanks a lot

103798 -
modify delete 108917 - Reply from Rachade (Togo) - 2015-11-01

Hi! I am a Togolese technical high school student.I want to chat,share our cultures and learn of all with world people.Thanks

103798 -
modify delete 104106 - Reply from nurudeen zakari (Ghana) - 2015-06-25

hi! am also an english teach who teaches @ the primary level but am also gud in teaching the high school....so i will be glad if you provide me the chace to help you in that project.
am sir Nurudeen(junior)
my wassApp No(+233248576000)
email@ nurudeenzakari@gmail.com.
hope to here frm u.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info