- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 103584 - from Malin (Sweden) - 2015-05-01
: "Europe and the rest of the world :-)"

Write to us! We love to write and receive letters from all over
the world! :-)

We have just started a project in Geography called Europe. The students are making a tourist brochure about all the countries in Europe and it would be great to receive letters and pictures from them all. But we are always interested in letters from the rest of the world as well! In our English classes we have just read about India, festivals, Hinduism, some Gods etc.... so write to us... wherever you are :-)

My students would like to know about:
- you and your family, birthday, interests, best friends and
what you like to do in your spare time, favourite food, color,
games, subject and more.
- your school and town, country, capital city, geography,
weather, wildlife, traditions, ceremonies, festivals, religion etc

We are 28 students who will be 12 years old this year, 2015,
and we are in the 5th grade in a small village in Sweden. We
will answer your letters and tell you about ourselves, Sweden
and traditions like Midsummer Eve, the king in our woods -
the elk and much more :-)

Send the letters to: Malin Tuvesdotter, Olympiaskolan,
Sunnanväg 6, 244 38 Kävlinge, Sweden

More info e-mail:
Malin.Tuvesdotter@kavlinge.se

103584 -
modify delete 106224 - Reply from Noemie (France) - 2015-08-01

Hi! I'm an English teacher in France and I'm looking for penpals for my students. We could write letters, send e-mails, videos... Would you gree to work with us? I will have 2 groups of teenagers aged 12-13...and two other groups aged 14 to 16.. See you soon..

103584 -
modify delete 103778 - Reply from Kalu (Sri Lanka) - 2015-05-24

Hi
My name is Kalu, from Sri lanka, I am a teacher and a volunteer for animal rescue from sri lanka especially elephants in trapped in waters and pits in jungles. I wish to correspond who wish to join or support for at least one of the project to set up in your country connecting sri lanka
• who like to teach your language and other talents –art/painting/ food making /craft work by skype to less fortunate village children in sri lanka while learning culture/sri Lankan society ,archeology and Buddhism in sri lanka
• Who like to volunteer for charity project for disabled children and children suffering from cancer both in sri Lanka and your country
• Who like to volunteer to rescue animals from cruelty or slaughter or trapped especially elephants, helpless animals in sri lanka while you staying in your country
• . I am a father of two children . If you like to join or help please reply. I will give my skype to discuss further
Thank you
Kalu
islandtropical@live.com

103584 -
modify delete 103654 - Reply from Frederick (Ghana) - 2015-05-06

Hello let me hear from you.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info