Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 103017 - from David (Great Britain) - 2015-02-17
: "London school for French & Spanish-speaking countries"

Hello,

Our lovely secondary school in SW London (950 students aged 11-18) is looking to increase links with countries where French and Spanish are spoken. This will allow our pupils to practise their French and Spanish and develop their cultural understanding of a wide range of countries.

In particular, links with Canada / New Caledonia / the Caribbean / Guyane / French Polynesia etc. for French, and South America for Spanish, would be very welcome to add an extra dimension to our curriculum!

Please contact me if you would be interested in setting up a letter exchange programme - with perhaps an actual residential exchange one day.

Many thanks,
David

103017 -
modify delete 131474 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2024-01-16

My name is Reme and I am a Deputy Headteacher and English teacher at a Spanish High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain), at 10 minutes walking distance from the beach. Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old.
We are really interested in initiating an exchange of students with an Irish school for next course 24-25. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer host families for 20 or 25 students(aged 14-15) , so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. They can improve their fluency in the second language. Advisory to start a penpal project during this course 23-24. We can offer a great and funny programme of activities here for your students.
We are experienced in eTwinning and Erasmus + projects. In fact, we are also interested in finding a partner school for a ready Erasmus + project based on environmental changes and emergencies.
If you are interested in any of these projects, please let me know as soon as possible.
Email Contact:mversan035@g.educaand.es

103017 -
modify delete 129905 - Reply from Sophie (France) - 2022-04-02

Hello ! I’m an English teacher, and our school is located inbetween Lyon and Grenoble in Southweastern France, close to the Alps mountains. I wish my 14 years old pupils could experience an exchange with yours. We could first start sending letters or emails, but we are also interested in organising a 1 or 2 weeks visit in each others countries next schoolyear. I’m looking foreward to reading you back. Enjoy your we Sophie Mathieu

103017 -
modify delete 122223 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2018-06-24

Dear colleague,
Is your school interested in carrying out a two way exchange of students with a Spanish high school located in Málaga (south coast of Spain)? Our students are 12-17 years old. We can offer nice host families, motivating teachers, excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city. Please feel free to ask any questions about it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards.
Reme Vera
Email: remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

103017 -
modify delete 119018 - Reply from Anna (Spain) - 2017-10-07

Hola,
trabajo en un instituto de Alcoy, en Alicante. Estamos interesados en un intercambio de cualquier tipo (video, Skype, viaje). Mis alumnos tienen 14 años.tenemos experiencia con institutos alemanes, y ahora buscamos estudiantes angloparlantes.Si estàs interesado, no dudes en decirmelo. ¡Gracias!

103017 -
modify delete 115722 - Reply from Carmen (Spain) - 2017-03-14

Hello!
I am a spanish teacher in North of spain and we will be really interested in being in touch and have the opportunity of practicing and improving our students english skills.

If you are interested in please let us know! mmanubens@hotmail.com

Thanks!

103017 -
modify delete 115628 - Reply from Julia Hendler (Spain) - 2017-03-03

Hi,

I am an American English teacher living in Spain and coming in June to London with 6 of my 15 and 16 year old students. I would like them to experience one-on-one speaking with a native and offer the possibility for that teenager to practice their Spanish in return.

I'm interested in June 23 to June 25. But only one meeting as we have a lot of things to see in the City!

If you're interested, please let me know availability.

Thank you,

Julia Hendler

103017 -
modify delete 115152 - Reply from Julien (France) - 2017-01-18

Hello,

I am a English teacher in France (at collège Tomas Divi, in Châteaudun) and with my colleague, we are looking for a school with kids between 13 and 15 years old to communicate with. First of all, we could exchange letters, information etc... and our aim would be to create a real exchange at the end (after 1 year or more) for example so that kids (and teachers of course) could see each other and live in another family and speak the other language for a week for example.

If you are interested in this proposal, please reply to this email.

Thank you very much in advance.

Julien ROCHEREAU, English teacher at collège Tomas Divi, in Châteaudun (center of France)

103017 -
modify delete 113388 - Reply from Susana (Spain) - 2016-09-25

Dear David, we are looking for an uk high school to hold a physical exchange. We are located in Madrid, so we speak Spanish. My students are between 12-18 years old. But you could choose the age group.
I hope we suit you
Regards
Susana

103017 -
modify delete 107384 - Reply from AGNES (France) - 2015-09-04

I m agnes an English teacher in paris I'm looking for pen friends for one class of 4e (13-14 years old)and 4 classes of 3e(14-15 years old) . Their level is very good I want my pupils to speak English with their pen friends, but the classes I'm looking must be from an English speaking country. As I said I have five classes,and we might exchange videos, letters, gifts.....let me know if you are interested our school website is sainteclotilde.net

103017 -
modify delete 106957 - Reply from catherine (France) - 2015-08-25

Hello David,
I teach in a secondary school in Quillan, in the south of France, in a rural area with lots of things to see and do ( an hour from the historical town of Carcassonne- with a ryanair flight).
Not only the students and the team but also the headteacher and students' families are really looking foward to setting up an exchange with a school. We are all really enthusiast. We could work on a common project, exchange letters or organise visits. We are flexible. If you are still interested don't hesitate to get in touch.
Catherine

103017 -
modify delete 106647 - Reply from Lauriane (Belgium) - 2015-08-17

Hi,
This year I will have a class of 15 years old students. In the school where I'm actually working, the students get to go to London in the 3rd grade. It would be awesome if we could organize an exchange with your students and then see you when we go to London (in March or April). Contact me if you're interested in an exchange with Belgium (French-speaking students)

103017 -
modify delete 106625 - Reply from Assumpta (Spain) - 2015-08-17

Hi David,

Still interested in an exchange? We are a school in Valencia, Spain. Our students are 3-18 and we make an exchange with afrance alreafy. Since they learn English as well, it would be great if they could travel to the UK too and host British students here. Do not hesitate to contact me for more info at assumptames@gmail.com, please.

103017 -
modify delete 103572 - Reply from carine (France) - 2015-04-29

Hello David,
I'm an English teacher in a secondary school (students aged from 11 to 14) in a village (Coligny) not far from Bourg en Bresse and Lyon.I would definitely be interested in setting up a letter exchange programm and a residential exchange with your school, especially with students who are in year 10. Let me know if you are still looking for a school.
Yours faithfully,
Carine

103017 -
modify delete 103478 - Reply from Ana (Spain) - 2015-04-16

Hi David,
I am an English teacher at a secondary school (130 students aged 11-16)in a little village - Sacedón - located in the centre of Spain, about 90 km from Madrid.
We study English as foreing language and the kids are eager to start a letter exchange programme. They started doing it in French last year and they are currently visiting their French penpals.If this year is too late, we can start the next one.
If you are interested, please send me an e-mail.
Thank you very much,
Ana

103017 -
modify delete 103053 - Reply from Lou (France) - 2015-02-23

Bonjour/ hello
Votre proposition m'intéresse,
J'ai un groupe de 10 élèves de 8 à 12 ans.
Veuillez m'écrire un mail pour plus de précisions
Cordialement
Lou

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info