Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 10266 - from Yaming (China) - 2006-05-30
: "Chinese Students looking for penpals"

I'm the owner of a private English training center for EFL students.We have 150 students.Their ages are from 5-18.They are willing to share cultural differences and life ideas with foreign friends,so that they could improve their writing skills and know more about the world.They are lovely,kind and interesting. If you're interested in doing so.Please send me an e-mail and we can talk about it.We'll be so happy to hear from you.

10266 -
modify delete 44330 - Reply from Saya (USA) - 2012-05-20

Hi, my name is Saya. I'm an 11 year old girl from the US. I only speak English, is this okay? I'd love to be one of your students pen pals! I hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

-Saya

10266 -
modify delete 42664 - Reply from Himasha (Sri Lanka) - 2011-12-10

Hey,
I am a English teacher from Sri Lanka. I am the leader of penpal club in our school.
There are some girls and boys here. They are 12-15. They all have not penpals. So
Can you help me. They like to know other cultures and traditions also. And I am waiting
for your letter.
Thank you!!
Himasha

10266 -
modify delete 38197 - Reply from Marina (Macedonia) - 2011-02-23

I'm looking for penpals for my students ( aged 12 and 13 ).
They want to practise English, make friends and share cultural knowledge. Could you help me?
Thanks a lot!

10266 -
modify delete 33832 - Reply from Liz (Canada) - 2010-03-22

Looking for snail mail pen pals for students ages 13 - 15.

10266 -
modify delete 31686 - Reply from Rachel (USA) - 2009-09-27

hi! My name is Rachel(call me Rachy) I'm 11, and would LOVE to have penpals from China! I am from the USA. I dont care if I talk to a boy or girl but my mom said they have to be ages 8-14.

I'll be waiting for my e-mail!! ^_^

~Rachy~

10266 -
modify delete 23941 - Reply from Marc-André (Canada) - 2008-02-20

hello,i presently studying at collegeof(de la haute-yamaska de granby)its a little town near montréal who have aboutone hundred thousand citizen.I have 18 years old and im presentlys search a epals for my english school project.If you been interesting,send me your answer.Have a nice week

(My frist language is french and my second isenglish)

10266 -
modify delete 22814 - Reply from Heather Landers (Great Britain) - 2007-12-12

We are a primary school in Plymouth Devon England. We are using China as our theme and wish to have penpals from China who can tell our children about their lives. Our pupils are 5 to 7 years old. Please contact me if you could help us to form a link for the children.

10266 -
modify delete 22295 - Reply from g (Bermuda) - 2007-11-24

shut up missy i dont care

10266 -
modify delete 21427 - Reply from Laura Conner (USA) - 2007-10-04

I am a 6th grade math and science teacher in the state of Delaware in the US> My students have recently been learning about exchange rates and would like to converse with other students in foreign countries about the relative costs of certain items. We would also like to communicate about general topics also.

10266 -
modify delete 21259 - Reply from tracey (Alaska (USA)) - 2007-09-27

Hi My name is Tracey and I am from the United States of America. I have students 12-14 and would be interesting in learning about other countries and practicing their writing. Currently I have 30 kids and would like to have them write to students in your county. My email is tracey6795240@yahoo.com

You can contact me at this email address.

Thank you,
Tracey Singh
8th grade Humanities Teacher

10266 -
modify delete 21258 - Reply from tracey (Alaska (USA)) - 2007-09-27

Hi My name is Tracey and I am from the United States of America. I have students 12-14 and would be interesting in learning about other countries and practicing their writing. Currently I have 30 kids and would like to have them write to students in your county. My email is tracey6795240@yahoo.com

You can contact me at this email address.

Thank you,
Tracey Singh
8th grade Humanities Teacher

10266 -
modify delete 16720 - Reply from Lale Algedik (Turkey) - 2007-01-10

Hello! I’m an English teacher in Dalaman/Muðla in Turkey. I’m a primary school teacher from 4th grade to 8th grade. But I’m looking for my 6th and 7th grades between the ages 12-14. I also want to have pen-pals for my students from different countries to improve their English. I saw your ad and I decided that your students can be my students’ pen-pal which I like it most. Maybe our schools can be twin school. If you’re also interested in my suggestion please send me an e-mail to lalekurt@yahoo.com. I’ll reply to you as soon as possible.
Be seeing you.
Lale ALGEDÝK
English Teacher

10266 -
modify delete 15678 - Reply from eli (Togo) - 2006-11-11

slt
je suis eli togolais de 17ans vivant à lome la capitale aimant tout sauf les menssonges, je suis eleve en classe de 3eme.
Je vous ecris cette message pour lier une relation avec vous pour echanger la culture et bien d'autres.
je serai tres heureux si tu me repodre
je vous pris de croire a mon amitie.
j'aime la lecture, les romans, le sport et la musique

10266 -
modify delete 12537 - Reply from Cori (USA) - 2006-09-09

Hi! I am a sixth grade teacher in New York looking for pen pals for my students. My social studies curriculum this year is the eastern hemisphere so I thought my students my learn better through communicating with students living there. I teach 4 classes of 20-25 students each so can accomodate as few or as many classes as you have interested.

Thank you for your time,
Cori

10266 -
modify delete 12353 - Reply from coni (Philippines) - 2006-09-03

Hi!
I am a Licensed English teacher here in the Philippines. I am very good in English and willing to be a part of your teaching team. If you are interested in my service, just send me mail in my email add thank you!

10266 -
modify delete 12215 - Reply from Eartha (Philippines) - 2006-08-31

Hello there! I am an ESL Teacher from Philippines. I have been teaching Koreans for almost 2 years now here in our country. I would like to be of help to you. I am very willing to be a penpal to your students and help them with their English. you can contact me thru my email ad- ms_eartha@yahoo.com. Can't wait to hear from them! =)

10266 -
modify delete 11715 - Reply from Roshan (India) - 2006-08-09

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is for your information that we are one of the leading education consultancies called ‘Neurosia Education Pvt. Ltd.’ which has its head office in Kathmandu, Nepal. We have partner agencies in India, and we deals in enrolling students abroad studies in countries like, UK, India, China, Cyprus, Singapore etc. We also supply teacher to foreign countries. We have highly qualified English teachers who have plenty of experience in teaching field. By referring to your website we also want to have a mutual business relationship with your company. If your company is interested in this proposal we are ready to work together for a beneficial business.

Your kind consideration in this matter would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Roshan Tamang

10266 -
modify delete 10865 - Reply from krista (USA) - 2006-06-30

hi my name is krista iam 13 and i was wondering if your students would like to talk to me i would love to talk to them and be penpals and help any way i can well bye.

10266 -
modify delete 10571 - Reply from rachid idouinkhir (Morocco) - 2006-06-18

hi how are u ? i'm very happy to write this email to look for job i want to teach in china english ,if it is possible u can contact me throw email. thank u also i speak english and french and arabic very well

10266 -
modify delete 10540 - Reply from rachid idouinkhir (Morocco) - 2006-06-16

hi i'm very happy to hear from u this email , i'm very interested to learn chinees and meet a lot of friend especaily from china
hope u aswner for my email soon

mikael

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info