Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 10265 - from Yaming (China) - 2006-05-30
: "Chinese Students looking for penpals"

I'm the owner of a private English training center for EFL students.We have 150 students.Their ages are from 5-18.They are willing to share cultural differences and life ideas with foreign friends,so that they could improve their writing skills and know more about the world.They are lovely,kind and interesting. If you're interested in doing so.Please send me an e-mail and we can talk about it.We'll be so happy to hear from you.

10265 -
modify delete 22815 - Reply from Heather Landers (Great Britain) - 2007-12-12

looking for penpals for children in England. We are a Primary school with pupils aged 5 to 7. We are using China as our theme and would love to have the children e mail children in China to share information about our cultures.
Please contact if you can help

10265 -
modify delete 21917 - Reply from Wuhan (Bangladesh) - 2007-10-31

Hello I am Suman Haque native Bangladeshi currently working in Wuhan,China as an oral English teacher

10265 -
modify delete 21757 - Reply from Nina (Canada) - 2007-10-19

Hello. I am really interested in collaborating with you to have our students become pen pals. My students are in grade 6 (up to 60 students). Please let me know soon.

10265 -
modify delete 20101 - Reply from arlene cooper (Philippines) - 2007-07-25

hello there!!!

I am on summer holiday these days and interested in meeting new friends. I am a filipina-american has been teaching IELTS for more than five years in Beijing and also teaching children at Cuiwei Primary School. I always love to interact with students who are interested to learn English and let them be raedy for the Olympics 2008.

I would love to hear from you this summer vacation.

Respectfully
Arlene Cooper
Mobile no. 13693608431

10265 -
modify delete 16297 - Reply from Heidi (USA) - 2006-12-14

We are interested in finding pen pals in China. Currently I teach the 6th grade in Hawaii. The students are ages 10-12.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info