Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 102592 - from Julie (Great Britain) - 2015-01-08
: "French pen pals."

I teach a class of 10-11 year old children. A small number of them would like to exchange letters with children from France. I will encourage my students to write in French but would like the responses back if possible in English. Hopefully to promote fluency in the language. We live in the area of Lancashire england. Thanks. Julie.

102592 -
modify delete 112717 - Reply from caroline (France) - 2016-09-04

hello, I 'm a primaru school teacher in France of 9-10 years olds. i'm interested by your message

102592 -
modify delete 109044 - Reply from Gaël (Reunion) - 2015-11-06

Bonjour,

j'enseigne dans une classe de CM2 à La Réunion et je souhaiterais établir une correspondance avec des élèves de Grande Bretagne.

J'ai vu que vous recherchiez des correspondants, les avez vous déjà trouvé ?

Dans l'attente d'une réponse.
Cordialement,

Gaël Marimoutou.

102592 -
modify delete 107800 - Reply from Bertrand Tevelle (France) - 2015-09-16

Hello,

I teach 10/11 years old children in english. We would be very interested to exchange letters with your pupils.Our school is located in the north of France in Boussois a small town near Maubeuge.
We are also interested to spend a day in England in Canterbury probably. We could try to meet there if it's possible for You.
Kind regards

Bertrand Tevelle

102592 -
modify delete 107251 - Reply from Philippe (France) - 2015-09-01

Hi.

I'm a primary school teacher in south of France. A small seaside city, almost a village near Marseille called "Carry-le-Rouet. My pupils are 8 to 9 and we're looking for pen friends to improve our english (basic level). The pupils are learning english with an english teacher who has english origins (she will explain it really better than I ..).We'd love to virtually meet you and have the opportunity to speak and write english for real.
KR

Philippe VILLAREAL
Ecole Elémentaire S.Thoulouze 13620 Carry-le-Rouet.

102592 -
modify delete 106547 - Reply from Pateyron (France) - 2015-08-13

Hi! I m a teacher in France. My pupils are in the last class of primary school. They are between 9 and 11. We want penpals to write, to exchange in english. See you soon

102592 -
modify delete 103168 - Reply from Caroline (France) - 2015-03-07

Bonjour, je suis intervenante en anglais dans une ecole primaire et ma classe de cm2 30 enfants agés de 10/11 ans souhaiteraient correspondre en anglais !!!!
Hello, if your children will write to us in english, we will very proud to answer in french !!!

102592 -
modify delete 102750 - Reply from Olivier (France) - 2015-01-20

Hello ,
I'm a teacher in a public school.My students are 10 years old.We are interested by exchange emails with your class.Our school is between Lyon and Grenoble.
My students want to improve English.They can write in english and you can write in french.
Bye
Olivier

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info