Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 102177 - from Dan (Great Britain) - 2014-11-23
: "Pen pals wanted."

I recently started teaching French to 9-11 year olds and would really like to set up links with a minimum of 3 schools in different locations in France. Each class has roughly 27 children and for their French I would like to set them up with pen pals (need about 81 pen pals in total). We would like to sent letters in French to help develop the children's French writing skills, and receive letters in English, to help develop your children's English skills. If possible we would like this to begin in January 2015.

It would be nice if this was repeated each year so the new students get a pen pal with whom to talk with. Each subsequent year will only need 40 pen pals.

May also be opportunities to set up exchanges of work we do each term.

Kindest Regards in Advance and I look forward to hearing from you,
Dan

102177 -
modify delete 112281 - Reply from sonia (France) - 2016-08-22

Hello
do you have to find a school in france for correspondance. I will have 26 children (10 11 years old) and i search studiant same years old for to send letter. Do you have interessed? Thank you

102177 -
modify delete 110334 - Reply from ben (France) - 2016-03-01

Hi Dan. I'm an English assistant in a collège in Marseille and i'm looking for English speaking penpals for my classes aged 10 -15.

Please get in touch

Ben....nebsaid@hotmail.com

102177 -
modify delete 109608 - Reply from gülden (Turkey) - 2015-12-13

Hi, I am Gulden, an English teacher in İzmir-Turkey. I have got 10-13 aged students who want to improve their writings, meet new people and new cultures. They are so enthusiastic. If you are interested in please send me an e-mail. My e-mail is gulden.bilgin@yahoo.com.tr
Waiting for your reply.
Have a nice Sunday.
Gülden

102177 -
modify delete 104471 - Reply from sandy (France) - 2015-07-16

Hello,
I'm a frech teacher. In september I'll teach English to my 30 pupils (10/11 years old). I'm looking for an English speaking class to communicate and give more sense to their learnings.
If you are interested, tell me!
Thank you!
Sandy

102177 -
modify delete 102624 - Reply from Mai (France) - 2015-01-12

Hello Dan,
My name is Mai. I am a teacher of a class of 21 students, aged 8. Our school is located in the suburbs of Paris. My students are starting to learn English and I would love for them to have English penpals to send and receive a few handwritten letters until the end of the year (June 2015).
It is my first time considering such a project and I have a technical question: Is it necessary to have the exact same number of students or is there a way around it?
Would you be interested in corresponding with us?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Madame Mai LE

102177 -
modify delete 102437 - Reply from Emilie (France) - 2014-12-15

Hello Dan,
If you're still interested for a penpal with french pupils, I can suggest you corresponding with my class. I'm the teacher of 23 pupils from 9 to 10 years old and I'd like they write in English about their life, their hobbies... We're living next to the Mont-Blanc in Haute-Savoie. Let me know if you're interested.
Best regards.
Emilie

102177 -
modify delete 102228 - Reply from CLAUDINE (France) - 2014-11-27

Dear Dan,
I would like to start a "pen-pal program" with my football players... I have 2 groups of U11 (under11 : 9-11.
Our club is located 25km from Calais. We can establish an exchange.
Let me know if you're interested.

Claudine.

102177 -
modify delete 102179 - Reply from Marylaure (France) - 2014-11-23

Dear Dan,
I teach English in a school near Lyon. I would like to start a "pen-pal program" with my students... I have 3 groups of 11 year olds. A lot of them would be thrilled to get mail from England...
Let me know if you're interested.
Bye for now.
Marylaure

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info