Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 10084 - from Rowena (New Zealand) - 2006-05-22
: "Overseas Experience Unit of Work - Life Skills Class"

I am the teacher for a group of Year 12 and 13 students who are studying Life Skills. This course incorporates Skills and knowledge to assist young people who are preparing to leave school and home. One of our units of work, involves the study of other cultures, Overseas Travel skills etc.

We are from Opononi, which is a quiet seaside settlement on the Northern West Coast of New Zealand's North Island. The population here is about 700. Most of the students at this school are of Maori descent and have never been out of Northland let alone New Zealand.

Our class would like to connect with a student from the country they have chosen to study. There mission is to find out about other cultures, their life style, similarities and differences.

One of our units of work is to plan and price a trip from their home to another home in the country they are studying.

We look forward to contacting students from all over the world.

10084 -
modify delete 123882 - Reply from Maica (Spain) - 2018-09-24

Hi,

I'm an EFL Teacher in Barcelona, Spain. My students can correspond in English, and they are eager to improve their literacy skills. Are you still searching for pen pals?

All the best,

Maica

10084 -
modify delete 48033 - Reply from Tracie (USA) - 2012-10-31

I have a group of 6th grade students (11 and 12 years old) who would love to have pen pals. We are in the USA in the Chicago suburbs.

10084 -
modify delete 34262 - Reply from thais (Brazil) - 2010-05-11

Hello! My name is Thaís and I´m an English teacher from Brazil. I teach all ages, but what I´m looking for are kids from 10 to 16 who can communicate with my students. Not just for their English to improve, but also for the importance of the communication, for the new culture they can learn and "teach".
They are all so excited with this projet! I just wanted to make the fist contact, and then, with your answer, I´ll give their e-mais and you can have a new and nice friend from Brazil.
Í hope this can work well, hope you have appropriate conversations for your ages and have lots of fun!!!
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible...
Teacher Thaís.

10084 -
modify delete 29829 - Reply from Chloe (China) - 2009-04-25

Hello,I am a 15 years old girl from China.I am a high school student.Can I be your student's penpal?I really wanna.Though I am not English native speaker,but I think my English is okay to communicate with them,and I also can teach them Chinese/

10084 -
modify delete 23138 - Reply from niekeu (Cameroon) - 2008-01-01

i wish to apply to become a member

10084 -
modify delete 19023 - Reply from Kelsei (USA) - 2007-05-08

Hello,Im from the United States and im 15 years old.Im looking for kids to email back and forth.If you know of anyone that would be interested in this please email me.

10084 -
modify delete 15378 - Reply from Charles Jones (USA) - 2006-11-05

Hi, I'm Charles. I know this is a bit late but I'm 16 from California and thought it would be great to talk to kids who live outside the U.S.A., if your still doing the project this year or next year just email me and I'd enjoy writing to your students so that I can find out about other people's way of life.

10084 -
modify delete 15377 - Reply from Charles Jones (USA) - 2006-11-05

Hi, I'm Charles. I know this is a bit late but I'm 16 from California and thought it would be great to talk to kids who live outside the U.S.A., if your still doing the project this year or next year just email me and I'd enjoy writing to your students so that I can find out about other people's way of life.

10084 -
modify delete 14400 - Reply from mahieux-michaud (France) - 2006-10-20

i teach English in a highschool in france, my students are from 15 to 17 years old and we would like to exchange mails from class to class or individually, if you are interested , please contact me

10084 -
modify delete 13800 - Reply from Li-Miao (Taiwan) - 2006-09-25

Hi, there:
I am a full-time English teacher in a secondary school; as well, I am teaching undergraduate freshmen part-time between September, 2006 and January, 2007. I am very excited to read your message, for this is a great opportunity for secondary students and undergraduate freshmen to exchange life experiences with other students abroad, jsut like what you described in your ad. I am eager to cooperate with you. I am wondering if my undergraduate freshmen students can work with your students? If my students, both secondary school students and undergraduate freshmen, can interact with your students, please let me know. I am looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
Li-Miao Debbie Huang

10084 -
modify delete 12414 - Reply from Marie-Christine (New Caledonia) - 2006-09-05

To answer your email, please look this project exchange.
Exchange project New Caledonia / New Zealand

Discover France at 2 hours flight!
Welcome to New Caledonia
We welcome you at home

The association of the pupils's parents of the lycee Antoine Kela in Poindimie tries to organize an exchange with New Zealand.

That exchange is based on host families in New Caledonia and in New Zealand and would allow pupils to be in linguistic immersion.

Host families are ready here to welcome for free New Zealander pupils who would like to go further in their knowledge of the French language. In exchange we would like to find in New Zealand host families ready to welcome New Caledonian pupils in the same conditions.

For practical reasons we have chosen the Hamilton area.

Poindimie is the biggest city of the East coast and possesses the only high school of the North Province. 80% of the population is Kanak and 20% is European and Asian, the official language of the territory is French.
Poindimié is a wonderful spot for diving into the lagoon and for walking in the tropical forest.

To make this project real, we are looking for host families in North Island area.
(year 2007)

Or,
if you are interested in this proposal of exchange would you accept to help us in communicating this information around you (associations, organizations, etc.).

Our President and two teachers will be in New Zealand between the 4th and the 11th of November 2006.

For more information, please contact us at cazaly@offratel.nc or apelyceepoindimie@yahoo.fr

Marie-Christine CAZALY APE LYCEE Antoine Kéla de Poindimié
Arnaud GUILLAS BP 147
Jean-Louis ROUSSE 98822 POINDIMIE NEW CALEDONIA
Vincent LE MOAL Tel/fax : (687) 42 70 45

10084 -
modify delete 10459 - Reply from Nirmal (Nepal) - 2006-06-12

We are educational consultant in Nepal and provide every services for the students of the world for the cultural exchanges and their studies.

Please do not hesitate to contact us !!

10084 -
modify delete 10142 - Reply from Elizabeth (USA) - 2006-05-26

Hi!
I am 16 years old from America and I would love to be a penpal and learn about your culture while your student(s) learn about mine.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info