Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 100119 - from Katherine (Korea) - 2014-08-29
: "Boys High School Seeking English-Speaking Pen Pals"

Hello!
My name is Katherine and I am an English teacher at a public all boys high school in South Korea. My school recently asked me to set up a pen pal program for my students to improve their English skills, as well as their cultural understanding and appreciation, while forming friendships with students their age from other countries. My students are in their second year of high school, which is the equivalent of 11th grade in the United States. They are all 16 or 17 years old. There are around 50 boys who have signed up for the program. As my school wishes the exchange to be done in English, they are asking that the exchange happens between our students and students of English-speaking countries. The students would also like to do a video exchange or even class Skype calls for real-time exchange.

If there are students at your school who would be interested in exchanging e-mails with Korean high school students, please send me a message. You may reach me at katherinemwelch@gmail.com

100119 -
modify delete 128806 - Reply from Sakhi (Canada) - 2021-02-26

Hi, my name is Sakhi and I am 14 years old. I am interested in being penpals with your students, if you will allow me. I want to be a teacher in the future so I would love to help in any way I can.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sakhi

100119 -
modify delete 100384 - Reply from Elizabeth (Japan) - 2014-09-04

Hello there,

I am teaching in a high school for a Current English class. My class consists of 17 girls around 17-18 years of age. I have also taught in Korea as well but this is my first time teaching high school. The students have excellent English and are very energetic and polite. If you are interested in doing a project together you can contact me at this address: elizimasa@gmail.com or imasa87@gmail.com We can also do skype since the time zones are not that different and we have a computer classroom.

Liz

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info