Forum about Debates - Philosophy
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 18497 - from Jacqueline , 15 y.o. (United States) - 2020-12-07
Philosophy : "Ideal future president"

In the future (specifically the 2030's or 2040's), I hope that our president at the time will devote more funding to scientific research and the development of new technology so that we can achieve feats such as clean and stable fusion power, asteroid mining, and fast and affordable interplanetary (or even interstellar) travel. I also want them to actually know what they're doing when it comes to running a country so we may be an example of peace, understanding, and respect for human rights and diversity for the world to follow. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk, I guess.

18497 -
modify delete 18533 - Reply from Jacqueline , 15 y.o. (United States) - 2021-02-14

Thanks!

18497 -
modify delete 18514 - Reply from Meera , 14 y.o. (uk) - 2021-01-20

Hey,

yes, i hope so to !
i am from Britain and hearing from the news i really does not sound the best out out in America. Going on about equality and human race and peace its so sad that you guys have a lack of that - Black lives matter- it sadly, seems that your president has an addiction of pride and currency [ money] and fame ! instead of looking after the society of Americas peace and equality.

Hope you can write back

- Meera :)

18497 -
modify delete 18498 - Reply from Jacqueline , 15 y.o. (United States) - 2020-12-07

idk if this is the right subject but whatever.

Forum about Debates - Philosophy - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info