Forum about Debates - School
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 18430 - from BJ Kolumbi (USA) - 2020-08-18
School : "I'm Gay and 1st day of High School"

hey everyone BJ Kolumbi here I have a few things to talk about in this post soyou probably already know what it's about judging by the title if you read it but I'll get to that in a second
I started high school today, I'm a French man Frenchman yeah I'm a Frenchman in high school now
apparently it's slang for a ninth grader I guess it's because France was the ninth country ever made but yeah the first day of high school for me it was kind of bad and kind of good
you see first things first. a bunch of atheist kids recognized me from my youtube videos and well they jumped me and locked me in the janitor's closet I I tried to escape by making like a bomb thing out of some random chemicals I found in there to blow up the door like on Breaking Bad but uh it didn't really work I guess but yeah
I eventually got out but I missed more than half my classes because I was stuck in that closet I did get to go to gym class though it's actually my favorite class now even though it's my first day you see there's this really cool new gym teacher and I really like him he taught us how to not be embarrassed when we change our clothes in the locker room
I was born without the ability to feel shame though so I wasn't so embarrassed anyways but yeah my gym teacher is really cool he kind of looks just like Ricky Martin (my favorite singer)
so after gym I went to the library and I got this book called a Moby Dick the title made it seem like it would be a good book but it turned out to be really boring so I just threw it in a trash can at lunch
what else oh yeah I played a really funny practical joke on my bus driver riding home you see I was sitting in the front seat because I'm supposed to sit in the back with all the other high schoolers but they were giving me some really mean looks so I went and sat in the front with some kindergartener kid anyway so the bus started to go really really fast and I just reached
over and uh well I reached over my seat and I and I covered the bus drivers eyes and then I said to him I bet you can't drive without looking and uh you see we almost kind of crashed into this huge truck but uh it was really funny

but now that I'm done with my first day of high school on to the main topic of this post that is of course my mom finally bought me lil B's new album
it's called I'm gay it's the Flintstones gay though not the the curse word that's also the title of the post but yeah little B is one of my favorite singers now because he has a B in his name and B is my favorite letter as well as my favorite animal and uh yeah that's that's all I had to say for this post

this was BJ kulumbi and my first day of high school so yeah signing off for now and be sure to read my next post because you see I'm gonna have actual footage of me with President Obama and I'm gonna be asking him some really important questions so stay tuned for that

let me know how your first day was

this has been BJ kulumbi signing off for now goodbye you too

18430 -
modify delete 18436 - Reply from Kiko , 14 y.o. (China ) - 2020-09-08

Oh no! It doesn't sound very good, but this kind of thing also happens in China. Students who suffer from school bullying will be beaten very badly... But I think you should stand up and fight! Don't let people bully you! We Chinese have a saying that "deal with a person as he deals with you". You must learn to resist! Come on! Let those people know you're awesome!

Forum about Debates - School - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info