Forum about Debates - Society
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 18314 - from Guillaume (France) - 2019-07-22
Society : "Global warming"

What do you think about Global Warming ? And Greta Thunberg ?

I am really worried for the future of humanity I hope that we'll can live or rather survive and you ?

18314 -
modify delete 18467 - Reply from Nyx (USA) - 2020-10-30

Are you aware that only fifty years ago, everyone was terrified of GLOBAL COOLING? They thought we were all going to die as the world collapsed into an ice age.

And now the world's warming.

I rest my case.

18314 -
modify delete 18376 - Reply from rachel (usa) - 2020-04-24

I think global warming is definently real. I have yet to understand why anybody would think it was fake. The ozone layer has been getting weaker and weaker, over the past years. But it's not been getting healthier as we are in quaratnine, and it's the healthiest it has been for years and possiibly decades. All the polution we are created is breaking and causing climate change. That is why last summer it was hotter than usual, and it barely snowed in the winter near me where it usually snowed more. It usually gets colder than it did in the winter which is even more proof

18314 -
modify delete 18343 - Reply from Aliyah , 15 y.o. (United States) - 2019-12-19

Climate change is def a better term to use but its absolutely having a negative impact on the world around us.
I'm trying to do the best I can to help the environment as a 15 y/o who has a guardian who doesn't believe in climate change.
As for Greta Thunberg, I think it's great that she's advocating for a cause and that her parents support her!

18314 -
modify delete 18335 - Reply from Allanah (USA) - 2019-11-07

I think that Greta Thunberg is being taken advantage of by her parents to preach this message. She has Aspergers, which is a mental disorder. She has shown time and time again that she doesn't really truly know what she's talking about, it's just the media trying to push their agenda.

18314 -
modify delete 18324 - Reply from Malcolm (Australia) - 2019-09-29

The leader of my country is disgustingly ignorant of climate change and the tireless work that Greta Thunberg does compared to him. Some of the thoughtless things he's said to include that she's creating "needless anxiety" and that we should “let teenagers be teenagers,” and as a heartless and thoughtless stunt brang a LUMP OF COAL into the Australian Parliament.

18314 -
modify delete 18322 - Reply from Régine , 52 y.o. (France) - 2019-09-14

France andsouthern Europe are said to have a tropical weather in a short future. But there is a possibility for hearth to cope with an ice age. Because of fading poles freezing the Gulf stream (warm stream)giving us our climate.

Forum about Debates - Society - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info