Forum about Debates - Philosophy
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 18304 - from Rebekah , 12 y.o. (USA) - 2019-07-01
Philosophy : "God is real! Here is my proof!"

God is real! The proof is everywhere! He made the world! How could the complex human body come into existence without him? How could the universe be formed by chance, in the exact way needed to sustain life? Without God there is no right and wrong, so He has to exist

I am willing to tell you about Jesus, or talk about anything. Just contact me. My reference number is 1410188

18304 -
modify delete 18803 - Reply from Nil , 15 y.o. (France) - 2022-11-27

Thanks to share this with us
It's an interesting point.
At first, I have to say that I understand that it's complicated to understand atheism for someone who really believes in god. But you have to know that atheism is a way to live, just like religions. You can't force people to think your way, even if you think it's better for them.

Then I have to say that your arguments are quite weak. You say that without him there is no good and no bad... how do you know what would be there if, for you, god is always there ?
I think it is interessant to believe in this curious story, but some mentalities changed, and yes, more and more people don't believe in god anymore. But, if you feel better with religion, then keep your religion !
I personnaly don't believe in god. Well... that's not to offense people who believe in him. It's just my life, and yours is yours.
If, for you, god exists, then you don't need to tell people that you have prooves.
You just have to believe in what you recognize yourself, and respect other people's way to live.

18304 -
modify delete 18420 - Reply from Nyx (US) - 2020-07-20

A very interesting opinion. I'm guessing you're a Christian? Do you have actual scientific evidence to support your claim, or are you one of those Christians who take everything by faith?

Forum about Debates - Philosophy - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info