Forum about Debates - Society
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 18256 - from Régine , 52 y.o. (France) - 2019-01-24
Society : "My boyfriend"

Hello, my boyfriend is attracted by my mother since he saw a photo of her when she was young. She was a beauty. Nothing to do, sometimes he preffer her. She has no merit : she has a smile of satisfaction, she wants other women to be ugly; and she wants every nice men. Noplace, nothing for me. She does magnetism for him to keep her as well. She try to proffit of everybody. She has a false charm, everybody like her. She finds normal to be loved by my boyfriend mainly because of his professional titles (he was a psychiatrist).
I cannot find an issue. If I leave him she will win and if I keep him my life will be a constant question and maybe an illusion. Can you help me ? Many thanks

18256 -
modify delete 18329 - Reply from Régine , 52 y.o. (France) - 2019-10-24

Hello Natasha, thanks so much for your message. Yes,my boyfriend finds me amazing,but is still attracted by my mother.iN ANOTHER HAND WHEN I WANT TO LEAVE HE COMES BACK BUT EACH TIME HE SAYS HE LOVES HER; But today HE SEEMS A BIT KIND AND GIVES ME MORE FEELINGS; What about you, it's sad that you have broken your relationship.DO YOU ENVISAGE SOMEBODY ELSE ?
I would like an American penfriend. If you want to have a french friend YOU HAVE MY E-MAIL;
Best reguards.

18256 -
modify delete 18328 - Reply from Natasha , 47 y.o. (USA) - 2019-10-18

Hi, Régine. :)

I'm so sorry you had to go through this.

No one should have to feel as though they are second best. Your boyfriend should treat you as though you are the most beautiful woman in the world. He should treat you like a princess -- and never compare you to other women -- especially someone like your own mother.

I had something similar in my life recently. Hence, I had to end a relationship of almost 7 years.

I'm so glad that you found your own answer.

Many blessings,
Natasha

18256 -
modify delete 18259 - Reply from Régine , 52 y.o. (France) - 2019-02-13

I have found a solution. I give him according to what he gives to me. Me as well I am pretty (I have a young face and look. Even if he is attracted by my mother, he is attracted also by me. I want from now a platonic relation. I hope this message will help people in the same situation who will read.

Forum about Debates - Society - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info