Forum about Debates - Society
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 18221 - from Régine , 51 y.o. (France) - 2018-09-18
Society : "Birthgiiving and horrible pains"

DO YOU THINK NORMAL THE PAINS OF WOMEN DURING CONFINEMENT, THEIR BELLY AND BACK ARE SCRUTCH THE WONB SQUIZE AND I WONDER WHY THE PRIORITY IS GIVEN TO THE BABY. WOMEN ARE MADE TO SUFFER TERRIBLLY AND MEN NOT. IN THE BODY OF A WOMAN EVERYTHING IS MADE FOR CONFINEMENT TO LAST; MEN HAVE A FREE BODY EVEN WHEN THEY MAKE TERRIBLE EFFORYS. THEY CAN STOP WHEN THEY WANT.

18221 -
modify delete 18246 - Reply from Régine , 52 y.o. (France) - 2018-12-23

Yes, but IT'S EVE WHO HAD EATEN THE APPLE, NOT US.

18221 -
modify delete 18245 - Reply from Samuel , 19 y.o. (Ireland) - 2018-12-21

Hello. If you follow the bible, then if you check Genesis chapter 3 verse 16, when God was giving punishment to the serpant, Adam and Eve for disobeying him and eating from the fruit of life, he said to Eve "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." Hope this was somewhat helpful :)

18221 -
modify delete 18227 - Reply from Gabrielle (Great Britain) - 2018-10-10

Although men are the more dominant sex and portray as the stronger and braver gender. You have to remember that just because they don't look like their physically hurting they may be suffering from things like depression, anxiety an eating disorder, and for younger boys, bullying. The fact that women are designed to carry a child for 9 months and birth it doesn't deny the fact that men don't hurt mentally. Even though abuse is more common for a woman to experience doesn't mean they don't experience it either.

18221 -
modify delete 18222 - Reply from Lillian , 13 y.o. (usa) - 2018-09-19

I don't understand what your asking. Men and Woman are just designed differently. And though you say woman suffer more pain, many men suffer just as much physical pain. THey just have more pain tolerance.

Forum about Debates - Society - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info