Forum about Debates - Society
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 18157 - from Régine , 51 y.o. (France) - 2018-04-09
Society : "Limited births"

I think birth control should be done in the world, should be limited, because stuff is not for share infinitivelly. When they are poor, many children are the problem. What is your opinion ?

18157 -
modify delete 18215 - Reply from Régine , 51 y.o. (France) - 2018-09-03

My e-mail : alcor042000@gmail.com

18157 -
modify delete 18214 - Reply from Régine , 51 y.o. (France) - 2018-09-03

The more people are poor the more they have children. I think it's because of religions that prohibite contraception. Sisters burn pills and imams preach to have numerous children.I think your ideas are the result of your education,maybe religious.
Yes I would like to discuss and share points of view with you. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME.

18157 -
modify delete 18213 - Reply from Soph (USA) - 2018-09-01

If a woman doesn't want or can't take care of a child she shouldn't have a sexual relationship. A child has never nor will a child ever be a problem. Children should not be murdered because a person doesn't want that child. Please email me if you'd like to talk more on the subject. I'dlike to talk whether you are for or against the situation.

18157 -
modify delete 18198 - Reply from Régine , 51 y.o. (France) - 2018-06-25

Would you love to reborn girl in a islamist familly and be forced to cope with birthgiving, young and without the help of healthcare ? Would you love not to be allowed
to go to school, to die of starvation, because of the poverty of your parents ?
I didn't mean abortion, but contraception. In these countries there are virus, sexual deseases, dirtyness, that's all.

18157 -
modify delete 18197 - Reply from Lillian , 13 y.o. (usa) - 2018-06-22

Write another way...what's so hard to understand about that statement?
ok. fine.
You don't have an open mind, and no matter how much common sense I throw at you-you don't want to accept the fact that using birth control and having abortions IS considered killing. And it is NOT a woman's right to use birth control or have a abortion.
Think of it this way...abortion is legal, (yes I understand that this debate is about whether or not birth control and abortion should be spread in the third world. (which it should not) but that doesn't mean it's legal.
Let's put it another way, let's say, that...stealing was legal. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's right. It's the same way with abortion and birth control.

I see no point in arguing with you about this, as you don't seem to be accepting the fact that it's just wrong.

p.s. Did you know that most of the people who use birth control or have abortions regret it?

18157 -
modify delete 18196 - Reply from Régine , 51 y.o. (France) - 2018-06-22

? Could you write in another way ? thanks.

18157 -
modify delete 18195 - Reply from Lillian , 13 y.o. (Usa) - 2018-06-22

It's NOT their right to...oh, nevermind. You have as thick a skull as my freaking dog.

18157 -
modify delete 18194 - Reply from Régine , 51 y.o. (France) - 2018-06-19

I understand. But in poor countries having many children is as well a danger for women who are not helped and don't have medical assistance and the fact that they are often too young increases high risks for their health and life. And they are the more often muslims. So they are sold, married young without their agreement, and the explosion of demography has often the aim to invade Occident. Islam is a religion of expantion and usually don't respect their rights. Muslim children MAY reproduce the same and I bet they will increase more and more and maybe one day they will be very very numerous. Europe America Asia are not their territory. They have a continent : Africa. But of course migrants who respect our traditions and of course WHO RESPECT THE LAWS OF THE REPUBLIC AND SO WHO RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF WOMEN AND GIRLS ARE ABSOLUTELLY WELCOME.

18157 -
modify delete 18189 - Reply from Qiu , 14 y.o. (China) - 2018-06-06

I think whether have a child or not depends on himself.It is against people's freedom and right to force them to have a child or not.In China,the government used to force people to have only one child.If you have more than one child,you'll be fined.If the only child lose his life when he grows up,his parents are too old to have another child,his family will lose their hope.The government don't give parents enough money,if they lose their ability to work,if they get ill,no one can take care of them or raise them till their death.Anyway,I do think parents should try their best to avoid their children behave badly.

18157 -
modify delete 18186 - Reply from Lillian , 13 y.o. (usa) - 2018-06-04

Actually, there kinda was one...it just wasn't what people think it was.

18157 -
modify delete 18181 - Reply from Lillian , 13 y.o. (USA) - 2018-05-25

'Cause there wasn't one

18157 -
modify delete 18180 - Reply from Régine , 51 y.o. (France) - 2018-05-25

Why don't you return to the cave age ?

18157 -
modify delete 18179 - Reply from Lillian , 13 y.o. (usa) - 2018-05-20

First of all, children do not need to go to a public school. They can be taught what they need to know by their parents.
Secondly, children don't need THINGS to be happy. In the 1800's it was rare that children had toys. They can easily live without them and be happy.

If your homeless or VERY VERY VERY poor and have a child/children, you can give him/her/them up for adoption if absolutely necessary. But you do not need to murder it.

18157 -
modify delete 18174 - Reply from Régine , 51 y.o. (France) - 2018-05-18

Numerous children are a problem for poor famillies who don't have enough money to send them to school, to feed them normally and to give them stuff which would be necessary for a happy life. They are assisted, and often have a behaviour of profitors when they come in Europe. But fortunatelly it is not always like that.

18157 -
modify delete 18171 - Reply from Lillian , 13 y.o. (USA) - 2018-05-14

Since when in the crap are children a PROBLEM?

18157 -
modify delete 18167 - Reply from Emre (Turkey ) - 2018-04-20

Know new people

18157 -
modify delete 18158 - Reply from Régine , 51 y.o. (France) - 2018-04-09

I wanted to say birth controls should be spread in the third world.

Forum about Debates - Society - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info