Forum about Debates - School
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 17020 - from Mon , 23 y.o. (USA) - 2016-09-24
School : "Is Marvelous Essay service good or not?"

I am out of ideas about the conclusion for my essay. I have heard that many students use the help of the online writing services. I was told much good about "Marvelous Essay" service and their cheap offers. What do you think about it? Should I give a try or leave it as it is and get the low grade for my own work?

17020 -
modify delete 18573 - Reply from Orin (Сое) - 2021-04-20

It is very superficial to judge that if they write a work for you, they learn for you. On the contrary, if you want to learn how to write essays, and it is difficult for you to solve a certain problem, then when you turn to the service, you will be able to communicate with the author. Moreover, you will be able to evaluate the finished work and figure out what you did wrong ... Many services provide detailed descriptions of the process of their work.

17020 -
modify delete 18553 - Reply from Berta (USA) - 2021-03-30

yes, it's maybe not honest but sometimes can help.

17020 -
modify delete 17515 - Reply from Korla (USA) - 2017-05-22

If you are not writing the essay isn't that like cheating? What's the point of going to school if you aren't learning and putting in the effort yourself?

17020 -
modify delete 17030 - Reply from Joffrey , 19 y.o. (USA) - 2016-10-11

I didn't use the service you've mentioned above but I've heard that my friend was using it. So he was satisfied with their work. He got 'A' for his essay.
To be honest, I've used Supreme essay service. Those guys always do a good job. So you can give them a try if you want. I'm sure you'll like it.

17020 -
modify delete 17023 - Reply from Amanda , 24 y.o. (Australia) - 2016-09-27

You should definitely give a try. i and my friends love the way they work and how low their prices are. So, i am sure the writers from Marvelous Essay will help you out. important to place an order not too late, otherwise, the price will be higher

Forum about Debates - School - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info