Forum about Debates - Philosophy
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 16875 - from Régine , 49 y.o. (France) - 2016-07-25
Philosophy : "Arc of Alliance mystery"

Several days ago I have watched a tv report about the Arc of Alliance, who is said to contain Laws of God. UFO's have been seen over Jerusalem and one of them would have sent to it a very strong electric charge. Reporters wonder if the aim was to charge the Arc.
But it is said as well that there would be several Arcs in the world. In Ethiopy the guardian of one of them has told that the Arc is very hot and he has problems at the eyes since he is near it. I think it's radioative and my dad who was electrician thinks it's
electricity. What is your opinion about all of that ? Do you beleive in extraterrestrial coming in the past, in the present and maybe in the future, will the "apocalypse" of Saint Jean ?

16875 -
modify delete 16920 - Reply from Régine , 49 y.o. (France) - 2016-07-31

Your words are right. And accrding to me the apocalypse will be an extraterrestrial invasion. God, in fact, would be an extraterrestrian and I also beleive in lost worlds and continents. Searchers have discovered in the Bermuda Triangle vestiges of a civilisation. The Atlants. After the cataclysm the survivors would have spread in the world especially in Egypt and Europe. Stonehenge in England and Carnac in France (rows of giganic menhirs, megaliths, would have been made by them for people to adorate them.
And extraterrestrians would have in my opinion created the religions. If there is a God who created him ? That's why I have a doubt about his existence.

16875 -
modify delete 16907 - Reply from Can , 18 y.o. (Turkey) - 2016-07-29

I think maybe real all of that.
I believe in extraterrestrial. Because cosmos is too big for only us. I think we don't alone in the cosmos. Ufo's visits verifying. But i didn't believe happen real all of them. Namely i think some of those are supporting by CIA. It can various reason. If you want discuss this subject. I think CIA use this subject own plans.

If i talk extraterrestrial coming in the past subject;
I read "Chariots of the Gods". In the book, extraterrestrial's visits in the past. For example they visit South America domestic holy book. Also like that things experienced in various places of the world. This experiences are usually mentioning in traditional folk tales. In this folk tales mentioning "God's Flying Vehicle". Says: My Gods visited by flame hair vehicle in the past.
And a lot of same happening in various places in the world people...
As in Asian away, in South America, in North America Indýans, in Middle East, in African Deserts, in Scandinavia...

Forum about Debates - Philosophy - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info