Forum about Debates - Others
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 16853 - from Auréo , 16 y.o. (France) - 2016-07-21
Others : "Belief"

Hi ! I love beliefes of other countries like the western catch dream ! If in your country you have a belief like that answer me !

16853 -
modify delete 17517 - Reply from Korla (USA) - 2017-05-22

No problem! It is always my pleasure to help enlighten others!

16853 -
modify delete 17164 - Reply from Auréo , 16 y.o. (France) - 2017-01-19

Oh thank u ! U are the only one who understood me!

16853 -
modify delete 17083 - Reply from Korla , 14 y.o. (USA) - 2016-11-27

Hello Auréo, My name is Korla. I am from the US of A. I understand what you are trying to talk about. The Dream Catcher. Yes, it is a Native American belief of The Ojibwa (Chippewa) Indians. They believed that the night was filled with good and bad dreams. They believed the wind carried the dreams. They believed when the wind blew through the dream catcher the bad dreams get caught in the web and the good dreams slide down the feathers to the sleeping person. They believed at daybreak when the suns rays first come up all the bad dreams disappear. Some people hang it in a window so the sun shines on it. Some people hang it over there bed. Some people even hang it in front of their t.v., radio or computer for positive energy. Other tribes adopted the dream catcher and it is now a native American symbal and has different, variations. I think that dream catchers are magical even though it is legend. Hope this helped. Sweet Dreams! : )

16853 -
modify delete 16971 - Reply from Aureo , 16 y.o. (France) - 2016-09-01

Never mind forget it

16853 -
modify delete 16879 - Reply from Auréo , 16 y.o. (France) - 2016-07-26

Ahahah when I read what I wrote I don't understand myself !
I wanted to say that every country have a thing in which they believe !
Like in USA they believe in the catch dream ! They think that bad dreams are catched by it !
Do u understand now !? :-P

16853 -
modify delete 16878 - Reply from Jonathan , 18 y.o. (Hongkong and Straya) - 2016-07-26

I beg your Pardon? I don't understand what you're tryin' to say.

Forum about Debates - Others - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info