Forum about Debates - School
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 16779 - from Joffrey , 19 y.o. (USA) - 2016-07-15
School : "Urgent help needed"

Hi all,
I am new here and I don't know if its the right place to post this. I am doing a research. So I'll really appreciate knowing what do you think about all this.
My questions are:
-Have you ever used any 'extra' help?
-Have you ever heard about Marvelous essay?
-Did you use any other online writing services?
Thanks for your replies in advance.
Have a nice day.

16779 -
modify delete 17019 - Reply from Rachel , 22 y.o. (USA) - 2016-09-24

That must be quite interesting research. And I wonder whether it is the task from the teacher or you are doing it for your own purpose? Let me answer your questions.

Have you ever used any kind of extra help? - Yes, I used the help form my sister and and also I had enough courage to talk with my teacher about the common mistakes I make.

- Did you use any writing services? - Yes, I use "Marvelous Essay"​ service when I fell that the work is hard to accomplish or when the high grade is important for me

- Have you ever heard about Supreme essay service? - Yes, the friend of mine uses this service and as far as I know he is happy about their work

- What is your attitude towards ordering essay online? - Completely positive. We are not that equally good at it and I see nothing bad when your paper is checked by the expert before giving it in.

Forum about Debates - School - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info