Forum about Debates - Philosophy
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 16225 - from M@®©U$ (Brazil) - 2016-01-17
Philosophy : "Hey ya!"

What is your favorite quote ever?

16225 -
modify delete 18170 - Reply from Emmauel , 19 y.o. (Ghana) - 2018-04-29

Whatever we are,we are not for ourselves but for the good of others to love healthy and strong to meet their own needs to also impact to generations.

16225 -
modify delete 16233 - Reply from Citoyenne (France) - 2016-01-23

I made a typing mistake : in fact Marie-France Garaud said "I tought he was made in the marble of statues, in fact he is made in faience of urinal", not "I"

16225 -
modify delete 16232 - Reply from Citoyenne , 18 y.o. (France) - 2016-01-23

"The disadvantage of the quotes of the Internet, it's that you can't never be certain of their authenticity" (Napoléon Bonaparte)
More seriously, I believe, like Voltaire that « L'art de la citation est l'art de ceux qui ne savent pas réfléchir par eux-mêmes. » (Voltaire) ("The art of quote is the art of those who aren't able to think by themselves"). So I like just stupid quotes, because humor, unlike politic, must be used, reused and recycled.
So : "Typhoïd fever is a terrible disease. Whether it makes you die, whether it lets you idiot. And I know what I am talking about, I have had it!" -Patrice de Mac-Mahon (French politic of 19 century)
"Only idiots never change their minds. That's what I've always said!"-Jacques Chirac (French president from 1995 to 2007)
"So you made some crap? It doesn't matter! Look at me! Look at all all the crap I made, and yet I'm here! Come on, you will make some more..."-Jacques Chirac, trying to reassure Pierre Moscovici.
"I tought I was made in the marble of statues, in fact he is made in faience of urinal" -Marie-France Garaud about Jacques Chirac
"Nothing is more boring that an election rally. Once, I felt asleep during my own speech"-Simone Veil, French politic
"Us, communists we have a clear stand,it has never changed, it will never change, we will never change : we are for change!"-Georges Marchais, French politic (1920-1977)
"The large majority of our exportations are from outside the country"_Georges W.Bush
"Even when I don't say nothing, it makes noise" Segolène ROYAL, French minister

Forum about Debates - Philosophy - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info