Forum about Debates - Others
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 15952 - from Via , 12 y.o. (Australia) - 2015-09-25
Others : "Marriage Equality for Australia"

I believe that Australia should change its marriage equality laws.
We don't need a plebiscite, what we need is a PM who has the courage to make this vital change.
How is it right that a woman cannot come and see her female partner as she dies in an ICU?
A civil union DOES NOT equal marriage!
Australia made laws for 10% of the population (Catholics) 114 years ago; why can't our progressive and open minded society make laws for 10% today? (LGBTIQAP)

15952 -
modify delete 16493 - Reply from Lina , 12 y.o. (France) - 2016-05-26

Hello, sorry, I don't speak English very Well.

15952 -
modify delete 16009 - Reply from Citoyenne , 18 y.o. (France) - 2015-10-20

I totally agree with Viki and Rodaïna, society have to evolve and to accept equality.
Furthermore, Danemark ratified civil union (which, in this country, gives the same rights than mariage) for same-sex persons in 1989. Netherlands was the first country to ratify mariage between same-sex persons in 2001. Since 1989, or 2001, none of these countries have derailed into debauchery, depravity, lewdness, or lust...

Moreover, it's interseting to think that Protestant churchs ((Lutherans, Anglicans, and as far as I know, Calvinists) allow religious gay mariage. I think it proves that evoluting does not mean betraying its princips. Also princips are made to evolve...

15952 -
modify delete 15994 - Reply from Rodaïna , 19 y.o. (France) - 2015-10-17

Christian, I think you are the perversion. And I pity you.
Et Viki, une parole intelligente, merci !
Via, it's definitely time for equality. Everyone deserves it.

15952 -
modify delete 15963 - Reply from viki , 15 y.o. (france) - 2015-09-30

N'importe quoi! On est plus au Moyen-Âge, une société c'est fait pour évoluer et changer ce qui ne va pas là le mariage, l'égalité c'est pas juste la couleur de peau...

15952 -
modify delete 15953 - Reply from Christian (Australia) - 2015-09-25

Same-sex unions are just a perversion. The marriage is only for MAN and WOMAN.

Forum about Debates - Others - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info