Forum about Hobbies - Travels
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 43254 - from Izzy , 15 y.o. (Canada) - 2020-08-13
Travels : "Hello!"

I love to travel! I've been interested in learning about different countries from around the world since I was very young. While I surf the internet, I love to search up a few random facts and other things up about different countries, which is a good way that I pass the time. I'm a huge history and geography nerd, so I love learning about different time periods and how I can connect them to what idfferent countries are like today, and I love looking up places that aren't really that well known. My grandmother has an encyclopedia from the 90s, so I like looking at that too! I love chatting with people from different countries so I can get a different perspective of certain things. I've only been to the USA and Aruba before. I really wish I could go to more countries when I'm older!

43254 -
modify delete 43766 - Reply from Ava , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2021-01-06

Hi Izzy! I also love learning about history and cultures in my free time!! I was going to send you an email, but the link said your page was deleted:( my ref number is 1484261 tho, I would love to be pen pals with you!

43254 -
modify delete 43383 - Reply from Louise , 17 y.o. (France ) - 2020-10-11

Hi I love the way you see things !! I've been to a lot of countries but I still hav e that need of going away and see new things and new people every day. I'ts an amazing chance being able to travel especially when there is a lot more to be seen and discovered.

43254 -
modify delete 43255 - Reply from Izzy , 15 y.o. (Canada) - 2020-08-13

I meant 'different', haha! Sorry, there was a spelling mistake!😅

Forum about Hobbies - Travels - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info