Forum about Hobbies - Collections
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 41331 - from Claudia , 14 y.o. (China) - 2018-05-19
Collections : "Hii😃"

Hello❗🙋
I'm a 14 years old gril from China🇨🇳
I'm interested in collecting stamp , coins ,money and postcards around the world🌎🌏🌍🌟I do snail mail as well📮I really like to exchange the letters and postcards😍I'm still very new here so wish to find some friends who have the same interest with me🌠
I'm looking for forward to meet a lot interesting people here!(But please be around my age maybe 13--17🔍)If you also have the same interest with me just DM💌🌈

41331 -
modify delete 44020 - Reply from Zoey , 11 y.o. (United States) - 2021-03-18

I would like to be your penpal too. I haven't collected stamps, but I do collect coins. I sent you an email by the name of elevenives953, but my name is actually Zoey. I hope we can be friends! (p.s. could i have some coins from china? i don't have any yet.)

41331 -
modify delete 43604 - Reply from amalne , 12 y.o. (sri lanka) - 2020-12-07

hi, i would like to be your penpal. i also crazy about stamps. i have lot s of extra stamps. i would like to share them with you . can you send me stamps from your country. i also collecting books, old banknotes, coins, sea shells ect. please reply me. we can share them by posting. i ll tell you my postal address after you reply me . bye. waitting for reply.

41331 -
modify delete 42188 - Reply from Erica , 13 y.o. (United States) - 2019-03-31

Do you want to swap coins? I could give you some from my country if you give me some from yours.

Forum about Hobbies - Collections - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info