- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 20403 - from Léonie-Maxine , 16 y.o. (Belgique) - 2019-03-26
Mathematics : "I need help"

hello I am very talented in all subjects except math
I need help please thanks in advance.

20403 -
modify delete 20740 - Reply from Princewill (Cameroon) - 2020-12-30

Hello, I am a mathematics teacher, I teach mathematics to high school student, I can help you in any area of mathematics being pure math, mechanics or statistics, I can help you in topics like quadratic equation, indices and logarthms, polynomials, partial fraction, trigonometry, limit and differentiation, integration and it application, differential equation, sequence and series, permutation, combination, and binomial expansion, coordinate geometry, complex number, vectors, function, conics, just to name a few topic. So if you need my help don't hesitate to contact me and I will be so happy to help become a good mathematician.

20403 -
modify delete 20666 - Reply from Anonymous (canada) - 2020-07-21

i-Maths provides program where children can learn Mathematics and aim to foster creativity and lateral thinking abilities in young children. This program trains children to be proficient at performing Mathematical calculations and also developing their critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.

20403 -
modify delete 20594 - Reply from Rishabh (India) - 2020-03-23

Let me know the topics you need help with.

Forum about Homework help - Mathematics - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info