Forum about Homework help - Geography
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 20315 - from Romey , 11 y.o. (United Kingdom) - 2018-11-12
Geography : "Wanna be my friend, I'm very interested in Ancient Egypt!!!"

Hi, I'm Romey.
I live in Hastings on the South Coast of England and I love reading techno-thrillers by James Rollins. I love running and have run a couple of half-marathons and currently I go to two track sessions week and run 20km a week inluding parkrun on Saturdays. I just started yoga this week and I enjoyed it.
I'm vegan and I enjoy cooking especially baking and I can do a pretty good shortbread.
I'm fascinated by quantum physics and other sciences but partiularly anything space-related.
I am Jewish so I observe the Jewish festivals and it is Hanukkah soon which I love, and I want to learn Hebrew.
I'm homeschooled and I dyed my hair green, and now black! And I would love some penfriends from all around the world.
I would love to hear from you. I love Geography!!
Romey

20315 -
modify delete 20770 - Reply from Jaqueline , 17 y.o. (Guatemala 🇬&) - 2021-01-31

Hi, I'm Jaqueline from Guatemala, Guatemala is located in Central America, I would love to learn more about your country and geography, greetings.

20315 -
modify delete 20630 - Reply from Maci , 9 y.o. (USA (maine)) - 2020-05-10

Yes! I loooooooooooooooooove geography too! And yes i want to be your penpal!

20315 -
modify delete 20319 - Reply from Shamaheri (Uganda) - 2018-11-19

Hullo, i love Geography too. i have studied much geography and still feel there is still more knowledge out there.

Forum about Homework help - Geography - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info