Forum about Homework help - Mathematics
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 20285 - from Zhang he , 15 y.o. (China) - 2018-09-09
Mathematics : "Help needed!"

Hello,everyone!I am a high school studen,15 years old from China and i am really poor in mathematics.Well in fact we are learning analytic geometry now and i can understand little about the ellipse...i'd appriciate it if anyone can offer help.T-T

20285 -
modify delete 20742 - Reply from Princewill (Cameroon) - 2020-12-30

Hello, I am a mathematics teacher, I teach mathematics to high school student, I can help you in any area of mathematics being pure math, mechanics or statistics, I can help you in topics like quadratic equation, indices and logarthms, polynomials, partial fraction, trigonometry, limit and differentiation, integration and it application, differential equation, sequence and series, permutation, combination, and binomial expansion, coordinate geometry, complex number, vectors, function, conics, just to name a few topic. So if you need my help don't hesitate to contact me and I will be so happy to help become a good mathematician.

20285 -
modify delete 20359 - Reply from Beatriz , 16 y.o. (Brazil) - 2019-01-26

Hi! I love maths and would love to help you as much as possible... if there's anything I can help with, let me know and I'll do my best!

Forum about Homework help - Mathematics - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info