Forum about Animals - Shark
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 5732 - from mikaela (USA) - 2010-11-26
Shark : "Sharks"

I'm going to be a shark biologist when I grow up. They're my favorite animal ever. I really love them. They are really misunderstood. People always wonder who they won't get attacked. easy answer. Don't go into the ocean. Then you have no worry of being attacked. Unless you live near a river near the ocean. Then you could be attacked by the Bull Shark. They can live in fresh or salt water.

5732 -
modify delete 12026 - Reply from Hamide , 16 y.o. (TUR) - 2012-12-27

Hi

5732 -
modify delete 9185 - Reply from Adeline , 27 y.o. (BEL) - 2012-01-12

I hate sharks!! I have been living in California for 9 months, and trust me, it's difficult to not go onto the ocean when it's really warm!
When I was there, a student from the town next to mine had been killed by a shark!
A lot of people practize surf ... They will never stop because of the sharks!

5732 -
modify delete 7281 - Reply from Kaley , 12 y.o. (USA) - 2011-05-30

I'm going to be a marine researcher when I grow up. You could get attacked if you swam all the way from California to Hawaii. Did you know that?

5732 -
modify delete 7153 - Reply from Amanda , 16 y.o. (SWE) - 2011-05-12

Hi
So wickedly cool to see that you want to be a shark biologist. Is it hard to study that in USA? I've watched some programs about studies in the US to a marine biologists and to me it seems that California it's the center of marine studies, or?

How will you manage to study sharks? I defenitly would love to do it as well, I'm from Sweden and they're not common here in case of the over fishing in the late 70s, it's so sad. In my point of view here in rich Scandinavia, every fisher boat should be a controller so no illegal fishing is suited and let all fishes repare and reparate themselves into a normal scale.

5732 -
modify delete 6235 - Reply from RaeEsa (SAF) - 2011-02-03

Truly magnificent creatures!!

Forum about Animals - Shark - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info