Forum about Animals - Cat
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 34215 - from Lily , 25 y.o. (BRA) - 2020-01-27
Cat : "I love cats!"

Hi, I'm Lily. I love cats, I can't live without a˜˜ I currently have only 3 cats. Previously, I had 20 cats + 1 cat, and much earlier I had my king cat who lived for 14 years but died. And half of the 20 cats, my damn cousin killed them, and I only had three left. An absurd cowardice from an inhuman! During my mother's hospitalization he did this inquisition with my cats, and made himself an idiot wanting me to prove that it was him. But I let it go, and I suffered and I still suffer in silence. One day I will overcome, even though it is impossible to forget. I promise to take care of the three that are left, and if someone in life can give the best for them to live strong and with me until their time comes. I really admire people who love cats, especially men. Here in Brazil it is rare to have someone who likes and takes good care of cats, I suffered seeing some injured and abandoned and currently I can not do anything. It is! Love and care for your animals as if they were your mother.

34215 -
modify delete 34830 - Reply from Penelope , 10 y.o. (USA) - 2020-12-26

i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry to hear abt ur cat ....i loveeee cats

34215 -
modify delete 34283 - Reply from Abby (USA) - 2020-03-18

Cats are the best. I love my cats. I couldn't stand it if someone mistreated my cats or anyone else's cats or other animals. It's cruel what some people do to animals. I'm glad there are still a lot of people who care about them though. My cats are pretty much my babies. :)

Forum about Animals - Cat - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info