Forum about Animals - Bird
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 31182 - from Lily (GBR) - 2016-04-15
Bird : "Garden birds"

The birds I watch in my garden - starlings, house sparrows, house pigeons - are nothing like the parrots and hummingbirds you'd see in your garden in Mexico or Hawaii, for instance. But when Ive just got out the shower and go into my room to dry off, I pull some underwear on and stand at my window, gazing at the birds below. I drift off into my own little world and stare at them, on the bird feeder and in the nest box. It is truly magical. I love it.

Please reply if you have a similar connnection to me with the magic garden birds.

31182 -
modify delete 31640 - Reply from Deborah , 23 y.o. (NIG) - 2016-09-11

bird are just like pet

31182 -
modify delete 31319 - Reply from Kate , 12 y.o. (GRE) - 2016-05-21

I think I have been in a similar story. I remember, sitting in my room in january and turning to see out the window. There was a Robin looking around (the ones with the red neck!)!! Before I tell you the second story, I need you to know this. Because I am from Greece, my last name is weird. I'm called Kate Gioni and Gioni means Scops Owl. I was walking down the road with my mom to go to a friends house. But then I hear this hoot and I was surprised. When I asked my mom what animal it was she told me it was a Scops owl (When I was young, I thought Scops Owls where scary, but they're tiny and cute!!!)

Forum about Animals - Bird - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info