Forum Sport - Cyclisme
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 10104 - de Valencia , 13 ans (SGP) - 2013-06-11
Cyclisme : "Cycling"

Hi guys,

My name is Valencia. I live in Singapore, but I used to live in U.S.A. I lived in different states like Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, and New York. I love cycling and I need a friend (Girl or boy), who is around my age (13) so I can have fun with them! :) I recently moved to Singapore and I am going to an online International (American) School. I enjoy the school and at the same time I don't. I need friends and I hope someone will be interested in being my friend. Like I said you need to be living in Singapore, and around my age. I speak English and other languages. I am a Girl. Please if you want to be my friend, feel free to email me (ovp.aldebaran@gmail.com). Thanks! :)

10104 -
modifier supprimer 10111 - Réponse de Valencia , 13 ans (SGP) - 2013-06-13

Hi Grace! It is nice to meet you. If you want, we can carry on with this conversation through email. My email is ovp.aldebaran@gmail.com. Thank you so much. I hope to hear from you soon. Valencia

10104 -
modifier supprimer 10109 - Réponse de Grace , 12 ans (USA) - 2013-06-12

Hey! I know I'm not from Singapore but you said you used to live in NY? I live in NY! I figured we could still be friends over the internet... Pen pals are a lot of fun :) Where in NY did you live? We might have connections! That would be really cool! Anyways, I hope to keep in touch. :D

Forum Sport - Cyclisme - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info