Forum Métiers - Astronome
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 39325 - de Emma , 12 ans (GER) - 2021-02-04
Astronome : "Hi"

Hi! I am very intressted in astronomy, especially Juppiters moon Callisto and the Mars. I´m so expectant on the data from Perseverance. Do you think humans could live on mars one day? I guess so. And what do you think about aliens? I think that is unlikely that there is life in our vicinity. And if that is case, it is probably a very simple life.

39325 -
modifier supprimer 39397 - Réponse de Jacqueline , 15 ans (USA) - 2021-02-20

Valid theory. Only time will tell, though.

39325 -
modifier supprimer 39395 - Réponse de Nicolas (FRA) - 2021-02-20

Yes, but probably in our Milky Way galaxy too, because we know now we have more than 1000 billion stars in our galaxy, so probably 10,000 billion planets and far more moons.

Also, if you consider we have about 100 moons in our solar system, then we have a total of 100,000,000,000,000 planets & moons just in our galaxy.

So if you can find life in just 1 planet among 1 million, then it means we still have 100,000,000 planets or moons having life. Well, in most cases, life will look like bacteria, but why not 100,000 planets with intelligent life?

But probably far more, because life is supposed to appear everywhere. Recently, scientists told that our neighbour VENUS may have microscopic life in her atmosphere (but not on the floor).

39325 -
modifier supprimer 39394 - Réponse de Jacqueline , 15 ans (USA) - 2021-02-20

The concept of colonizing the Solar System is intriguing, to say the least. Granted, I am much more of an O'Neill Cylinder or Bernal Sphere kind of person when it comes to space colonization due to the relative convenience, but planets are obviously really cool too.

I also agree with you on the extraterrestrial life point, too. They're probably really far away from us, maybe even in a different galaxy altogether.

Forum Métiers - Astronome - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info