Forum Métiers - Ecrivain
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 39127 - de Jacqueline , 15 ans (USA) - 2020-12-11
Ecrivain : "The Minerva-class Colossus"

The Minerva-class Colossus is the newest and most valuable class of vessels within the Orion Alliance Navy. Incorporating an array of technologies from both the Shotani and Tthariqqun, the two alien species that had occupied Earth for nearly a century. This has allowed Minerva-class ships to engage vessels from much more advanced species.

The Minerva Class is a gigantic vessel, as long as 20 Burj Khalifas stacked end to end. It is heavily armored and equipped with 6 torpedo launchers, 10 point-defense lasers, and 2 plasma cannons. The armor is made of reinforced Watanabeite (sorry, there are some problems that can only be solved by unobtanium lol).

For STL travel, the Minerva-class is equipped with 5 fusion-powered Mk. IV Silva Engines. For faster-than-light travel, it has 1 reverse-engineered Shotani slip-drive.

So, this is my first profile of a ship or space station that I have posted on this forum, please let me know what you think in the replies! Constructive criticism is very much welcome! :-)

39127 -
modifier supprimer 39133 - Réponse de Jacqueline , 15 ans (USA) - 2020-12-13

Also, sorry for the punctuation errors.

39127 -
modifier supprimer 39129 - Réponse de Jacqueline , 15 ans (USA) - 2020-12-12

39127 -
modifier supprimer 39128 - Réponse de Jacqueline , 15 ans (USA) - 2020-12-12

The Minerva-class Colossus carries a standard complement of 30 CI-800 Hu'untyei fighters, as well as a crew of over 1 million.

I've also changed the size of the ship to be closer to that of the asteroid "373 Brucia".

Forum Métiers - Ecrivain - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info