Forum Métiers - M�decin
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 36885 - de Adriana , 20 ans (IDN) - 2019-09-07
M�decin : "Would like to connect with other medical students!"

Hi, I am Adriana, currently a 4th year medical student. I have attended some medical congresses in Indonesia, Ukraine and Nepal, held two medical conferences in Indonesia, and been ambassador of conferences across Europe. I've also been on a pediatric clinical clerkship in Egypt :)

From my experience, learning about culture & how medicine is taught in other countries is very fun & insightful. Therefore, I hope I can make friends here! :)

36885 -
modifier supprimer 39255 - Réponse de Amanda (SRI) - 2021-01-21

Hi, You have gained a lot in such a short period of time . I'm really happy for that.Are you more interested in paediatrics or another stream?

36885 -
modifier supprimer 39151 - Réponse de jas (PER) - 2020-12-17

hi, im student medicine we can share experiences from our countries

36885 -
modifier supprimer 37986 - Réponse de Carmé , 22 ans (SAF) - 2020-06-29

Oh, lol,i see this was posted a year ago! but i'm still curious lol.

36885 -
modifier supprimer 37985 - Réponse de Carmé , 22 ans (SAF) - 2020-06-29

Hi!
I'm a fourth year medical student too. how did you get to do all of that in such a short space of time? That's amazing, honestly.
And how are your studies right now?
Right now for us, we are doing online learning for the rest of the year and from next year onwards, we will exclusively be in the clinical setting.

36885 -
modifier supprimer 36960 - Réponse de Yasmine , 17 ans (FRA) - 2019-10-16

I'm not a medical student (I'm not even graduated I'm only 17) but I just want to say that I'm impressed you did so many things at only 20! That's great :)

Forum Métiers - M�decin - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info